May 04, 2024, 10:55:33 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Recruiting players to BC.

Recruiting players to BC.

Started by -Speedy-, January 25, 2014, 10:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilzDemise

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 25, 2014, 10:02:00 PM
My suggestion is for those for tell their friend or family members to play Boutcheetah. I think there should be a reward system for those who recruit players to this game, then there would be more purpose of doing so. No, the reward wont be big but maybe for every person someone recruits they could get like 1 day free member. Also, the person who creates the account would have to say how they join and what player told them to join. You could only make one account per mac address so this would stop people from creating multiply accounts for the awards.

How about a crappy {E} trans or something with a time duration on, something that's crap enough that players who are legit and been playing a fair while know it's crap and not worth it. Where-as having it there too attract new players who won't know that it's crap and be like OOO... free stuff gimme gimme and sign up. By the time they worked out how lame it is, they would realise all the better items + stuff the game has  too offer and get that instead, and carry on playing as you don't want to give them something that's better than rest of the items  on the game or they would have no intention of getting rid of it and just spam/abuse it like mentioned above. +1 Though overall.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Cooky on January 25, 2014, 10:31:26 PM
Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 25, 2014, 10:24:02 PM
it will get abused heres a better plan that will stop abuse
if you invite your friend and they have to get to a certain level like 100 so we know they are active and ****, i promise you getting to level 100 is harder than mowing someones lawn and getting a free 10 dollars. ( Got idea off LoL ) If someones that dedicated then maybe they deserve a 24 hour membership Rofl.

but now adays u can leech someone from lvl 1-100 in like .. idk ..  15-30 minutes? right?
5 minuts till 150

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-