May 04, 2024, 05:15:44 PMLatest Member: PeterNaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Guild points.

Guild points.

Started by -Speedy-, August 04, 2014, 12:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

Can you fix the whole Guild point thing. After you turn lvl 268 you get half the amount of gp that a lvl 267 and lower would get. Can you make it so everyone gets the same whether it be the higher one or the lower one. I just don't see the point in the differences.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

+1

I'd like to point out that a lv 270 gets half the GP that a 225 gets on 258, and that really sucks for those of us with perm membership. I really only grind for GP these days...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Xkiller712

Quote from: Thornz on August 04, 2014, 01:14:09 AM
+1

I'd like to point out that a lv 270 gets half the GP that a 225 gets on 258, and that really sucks for those of us with perm membership. I really only grind for GP these days...
yeah definitely agree with this^.  i mean its understandable for really easy maps for your level but, come on 258 is like the highest grinded one.  not that many people do ryura's requiem

LightRequiem

maybe you should take this as a message to stop continuously grinding for GP and just play and enjoy the damn game

Xkiller712

Quote from: LightRequiem on August 04, 2014, 02:00:02 AM
maybe you should take this as a message to stop continuously grinding for GP and just play and enjoy the damn game
point taken, but you still need gp. 

-Speedy-

Why play without a purpose?

#1 *Sector Nub*

Thornz

I really don't enjoy the actual game itself anymore. I only play if friends are on, cause chatting while grinding is actually bearable/enjoyable. We have some good times :D. And I don't care about exp rank rly but I wanna try and go for making our guild number 1. If that's what I wanna do with my gaming time spent on BC, then so what. Stop judging.

Not pants

Xkiller712

Quote from: Thornz on August 04, 2014, 02:17:58 AM

I really don't enjoy the actual game itself anymore. I only play if friends are on, cause chatting while grinding is actually bearable/enjoyable. We have some good times :D. And I don't care about exp rank rly but I wanna try and go for making our guild number 1. If that's what I wanna do with my gaming time spent on BC, then so what. Stop judging.
+9999

LightRequiem

hey, bro, i hate to break it to you, but there are other ways to communicate with people online than through a specific game. firstly, i'd like to introduce you to skype, an instant-messaging program that allows you to communicate with multiple people at the same time. you can do this by creating a group chat and add all the people you want to. this way, you don't have to be playing the exact same game in order to communicate. secondly, texting is another easy way to keep in contact. ya, i know; this is pretty high-tech and difficult to understand.

so, yeah, you really don't need to play a game that you don't enjoy to keep in contact with people. or, better yet, you could play a game that you all do enjoy and just chat via skype or teamspeak. this is just mind blowing; i know.

i'll just let the wow factor dissipate, and let all of this amazing new information sink in.

-Speedy-

Quote from: LightRequiem on August 04, 2014, 02:41:29 AM
hey, bro, i hate to break it to you, but there are other ways to communicate with people online than through a specific game. firstly, i'd like to introduce you to skype, an instant-messaging program that allows you to communicate with multiple people at the same time. you can do this by creating a group chat and add all the people you want to. this way, you don't have to be playing the exact same game in order to communicate. secondly, texting is another easy way to keep in contact. ya, i know; this is pretty high-tech and difficult to understand.

so, yeah, you really don't need to play a game that you don't enjoy to keep in contact with people. or, better yet, you could play a game that you all do enjoy and just chat via skype or teamspeak. this is just mind blowing; i know.

i'll just let the wow factor dissipate, and let all of this amazing new information sink in.
Dude seriously no one cares... Stop going off topic take it to pm.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Thornz

Quote from: LightRequiem on August 04, 2014, 02:41:29 AM

Are you just a complete moron, or a total douchebag that wants to prove he's smarter cause he thinks he's the only one clever enough to text?

Also, what did I say that warranted such doucheyness...

When did I ever say that I play this game in order to talk to people? I said I enjoy grinding with friends and chatting at the same time. I have skype and I use it all the time. I'm pretty sure most ppl play this game for the same exact fking reasons. I was just saying I don't enjoy just playing the game for the sake of the game, such as soloing maps or leveling up or w/e.

Please don't go off topic again, this isn't a place for you to criticize and insult people. It's about trying to draw attention to the issue of GP inequalities, and since it's one of the things I actually try and grind, it's a topic I care about.

Not pants

LightRequiem

August 04, 2014, 03:16:53 AM #11 Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 03:31:27 AM by LightRequiem
it's really quite simple. here's a hypothetical situation:

let's just say that i am playing league of legends, and i don't really like it because i find it boring. even if there are people i like in the lol community, it's not going to stop me from quitting the game. i would simply keep in contact with the people i like. that's just common sense.

on the other hand, if i really like a game but hate the community, i'm still going to play the game. let's use cod as an example. most of the people on cod are literally 10 and are autistic, but since i find the game fun, i still play it sometimes.

i'm not trying to be a smart ass, but this is quite literally one of the most obvious things ever. we don't live in 1950 where the only way to communicate with people we like is to play football or something. i don't really like the game itself either, except base, which is dead. as a result, i don't actively play this game, but i do keep in contact with some of the people in this community i do like via skype.

@on topic, this is super pointless because there are other ways to gain GP other than playing sector.

also, i'm not even going to bother responding because i generally avoid internet arguments, and frankly, i don't even care about the suggestion in the slightest.

-Speedy-

Quote from: LightRequiem on August 04, 2014, 03:16:53 AM

let's just say that i am playing league of legends, and i don't really like it because i find it boring. even if there are people i like in the lol community, it's not going to stop me from quitting the game. i would simply keep in contact with the people i like. that's just common sense.

on the other hand, if i really like a game but hate the community, i'm still going to play the game. let's use cod as an example. most of the people on cod are literally 10 and are autistic, but since i find the game fun, i still play it sometimes.

i'm not trying to be a smart ass, but this is quite literally one of the most obvious things ever. we don't live in 1950 where the only way to communicate with people we like is to play football or something. i don't really like the game itself either, except base, which is dead. as a result, i don't actively play this game, but i do keep in contact with some of the people in this community i do like via skype.

@on topic, this is super pointless because there are other ways to gain GP other than playing sector.
Hey staff you guys moderate Killerpig like it's your job maybe give this guy a warner or something? Thanks now stop replying to this topic unless your have someone useful to say and non autistic.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Thornz

August 04, 2014, 03:26:20 AM #13 Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 03:31:02 AM by Thornz
Quote from: LightRequiem on August 04, 2014, 03:16:53 AM

If you're not trying to be a smart ass, then I apologize, but it definitely came off that you were.

I don't want us to keep spamming this, so I won't respond to you again after this, but I'll repeat: I enjoy playing the game when I'm playing with friends. If I just play it solo or with Koreans (not racist, I just can't communicate with em so it's not much fun), I find that I get bored quick and don't bother playing.

@topic: As for what you said about other ways to get GP, 258 is actually literally the best way to get GP quickly. A lv 225 gets 4400 GP in a little over a minute, and a 270 only gets 2200. Both are very fast GP (and faster than any other method of obtaining gp by far), but it's kinda unfair for those of us with perm member that we will forever only be able to grind gp half as fast as a non-member.

It actually comes down to the issue that when you are 10 lvls above a level, you get half the exp and gp (prolly coins and gigas too now that I think about it, but I don't pay attention). Members get double exp, so exp isn't a problem since it basically just goes back to normal exp for that level, but gp doesn't get double for members (which is fair btw), which means members will receive half the GP of a non-member for that same level

Not pants

Xkiller712

goddamn this got out of hand.  just ****in fix the gp. nuff said.  +1 or -1 thats all u gotta do

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-