May 04, 2024, 04:15:56 PMLatest Member: PeterNaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Min Level.

Min Level.

Started by -Speedy-, August 11, 2014, 01:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

So about 3 years ago or so when i join Bout Cheetah i had to go level to level and not just go from 1-100. I remember playing lower

levels to get items such as cpu and blazer to wear. People now just sit in a 258 lobby go from then 1-225 then go get rt1. I just find that

so pointless and makes game boring when you have to work for nothing. My idea basically consists of making a min lvl per each sector

level. Say someone wants to play 258, they will have to be 225+ to be able to start just like in raid you need 221 to get rt1. Or like to play

172 you will need lvl 150+. This makes it so you don't just power through every level and actually learn how to play other then sitting

and leeching and letting everyone else to the work for you. I realized lots og these new players just get lvl 225 and quit the game

because they get bored and don't want to pay for member. But now with this they will need to earn levels and by the time they are 225

they will probably want member to keep gaining. Most will antagonistic to this idea but i thought it was worth a shot.

Tell me what you think, Thanks.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

hur9

It would be better if you could just lvl once a game(this one was implemented before, but idk why it was removed).

FalseProphet

+1, only bad side i see to this is the loss of playing with your friends but then again it could bring up pvp/bvb because that'll be a game mode you can both play together...

xd
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Speedy-

Quote from: hur90 on August 11, 2014, 02:14:19 AM
It would be better if you could just lvl once a game(this one was implemented before, but idk why it was removed).
To be fair your thinking doesn't change much. If people played in basically a story mode they would level once a game, until a certain  level when there you would have to work for levels.

#1 *Sector Nub*

FalseProphet

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 11, 2014, 02:46:38 AM
Quote from: hur90 on August 11, 2014, 02:14:19 AM
To be fair your thinking doesn't change much. If people played in basically a story mode they would level once a game, until a certain  level when there you would have to work for levels.

And they could play in story together yeah but still +1 ;). Not saying no buddy xd.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Thornz

I actually like this idea. +1

Would let players appreciate all the other maps :)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

JustRK

I'm quite certain someone suggested this some time ago, but I think it was ross who made a good point about it not being fair for players like himself who actually do have the skill to solo upper tier levels as a level one (or just low level in general) and placing a restriction would be unfair.

Also limiting levels to 1 per game would just be preventing the inevitable if you're providing OP amounts of exp.

The only logical solution would be to scale the amount of exp you could receive when you are a certain level.

Example:

Level 1:   anything past level 15 would give you 100 exp.

level 100: anything past level 172 would only give you 3k exp

level 221: all levels give their normal exp rate and there is no penalty for being too high of a level

bonus: if you wear the appropriate armor for your level, you get an exp boost similar to tier 3 or maybe if you play the elite level appropriate (a lvl 1 playing level 8 ) you would receive 2x exp on top of your membership if you had one.

alas it's a pretty complicated idea, however would make a perfect solution in my eyes as to not restrict veterans from attempting to craft their skill on a low level because lets face it, this game is mainly vets.

Madprox

+1

I hate how there's no point in playing any map except 172/258 and the raid maps.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

I would generally make a new account just to level, if this happens.

Madprox

Quote from: FalseProphet on August 11, 2014, 05:19:08 AM
I would generally make a new account just to level, if this happens.
^Probably not make a new one, but i'd play on my own acc, and help other people, so i still get to play diff maps, and get to level ppl the way it used to be. (map by map)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

matan124

i am a new player that was to see what is the last map exist, why shouldnt i see it?
Nephthys

Yz

Quote from: matan124 on August 11, 2014, 09:58:44 AM
i am a new player that was to see what is the last map exist, why shouldnt i see it?

although i have no +1 or -1 to give your reasoning is probably the worst anyone has to say in this thread. in no game does a new player go to leech off the highest lvl map instantly, they always gotta go thru the earlier levels first before they can really make use of endgame content
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

Quote from: JustRK on August 11, 2014, 04:07:41 AM
I'm quite certain someone suggested this some time ago, but I think it was ross who made a good point about it not being fair for players like himself who actually do have the skill to solo upper tier levels as a level one (or just low level in general) and placing a restriction would be unfair.

Also limiting levels to 1 per game would just be preventing the inevitable if you're providing OP amounts of exp.

The only logical solution would be to scale the amount of exp you could receive when you are a certain level.

Example:

Level 1:   anything past level 15 would give you 100 exp.

level 100: anything past level 172 would only give you 3k exp

level 221: all levels give their normal exp rate and there is no penalty for being too high of a level

bonus: if you wear the appropriate armor for your level, you get an exp boost similar to tier 3 or maybe if you play the elite level appropriate (a lvl 1 playing level 8 ) you would receive 2x exp on top of your membership if you had one.

alas it's a pretty complicated idea, however would make a perfect solution in my eyes as to not restrict veterans from attempting to craft their skill on a low level because lets face it, this game is mainly vets.
I like you way of the idea and would have to agree with this. It's kinda what i was going for but you said it perfectly.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

lots of interesting ideas here nice thread

I think I like what RK said the best

Thornz

Something similar to RK's idea would be the most elegant.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-