May 03, 2024, 10:14:41 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rettknight

Quote from: szabolcs on September 22, 2012, 01:55:51 PM
calm down, i'm not here to start a fight.
btw wau owell sounded like (JUST FOR ME) shitty symp instead of mighty hyper-super red
^^, never meant to say that, it's fun that you think that thought.

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

loewe98

Quote from: rettknight on September 22, 2012, 02:28:26 PM
btw wau owell sounded like (JUST FOR ME) shitty symp instead of mighty hyper-super red

Nahh it's fun you start like this when the guilds has just been formed for like only 3 days ;)
and u have been in my guild to , so dont be ew? How can u even say ew to a guild ? I would say that to food i dont like ? Rofl.
Goodluck whit redemption.

Iridion

yess i love guild fights :D

^he didnt say ew to ur guild, "ew" is just like "oh"

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

rettknight

September 22, 2012, 03:00:13 PM #93 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 03:01:00 PM by rettknight
Quote from: loewe98 on September 22, 2012, 02:37:57 PM
Quote from: rettknight on September 22, 2012, 02:28:26 PM

Nahh it's fun you start like this when the guilds has just been formed for like only 3 days ;)
and u have been in my guild to , so dont be ew? How can u even say ew to a guild ? I would say that to food i dont like ? Rofl.
Goodluck whit redemption.
Sorry but I never said "ew", I never cursed at your guild, wtf
Ty iri.
And firey, if you have any other trouble with me take it to pms.

hawk5005

I'd have more if BC didn't freeze every other few seconds.
Must be something with the power source or the processor.
I'll change them soon.

@firey rofl he didnt say ew rofl

Iridion

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 22, 2012, 03:01:43 PM
I'll change them soon.

yo y my warning still here

thats how we roll maddie

Toast

Yz

Sympathy, GTFO of here. He never said a bad thing about you guys. Post here again unwanted and I'm warning you - drama belongs in-game not on the forums.

Besides any ex-Aeon member would be surprised because Jeff/I bought LuckZ a very long membership and I gave him Metorium & BC EF.
DISCORD killyzkill

dimon69

Quote from: rettknight on September 22, 2012, 01:34:08 PM
Ew whut happened with luckz, symp? wau owell
& for the moment we're full dii but when we're not you're more than welcome <:

Okay well PM me or smth when there's a free spot, if I can join.;]

"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

rettknight

Iridion

Quote from: Iridion on September 22, 2012, 03:03:42 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on September 22, 2012, 03:01:43 PM
I'll change them soon.

yo y my warning still here

thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

We has a STORY

we are Redemption. the people deprived of any type of soul or conscience. products of cynicism and apathy, spreading those very sentiments daily. Redemption is the hardened war veteran of BoutCheetah. We do not forgive or forget. we have seen things that defy explantions. heard stories that would make any god-fearing, law abiding citzen gouge their own eyes out where they stand. we have experienced them multiple times and eagerly await their return.

here you will see a state of mind that exists in most human beings, but is rarely if ever shown. Redemption is alive and constantly changing. We are a subculture, a self-governing sect of the world. rich in history and foundation. to become one of Redemption is to speak a different language. to leave behind any methods of conventional thinking you once knew.

there are things here that you will not understand and things you never will understand. if you cannot accept this then GTFO now. because there is no turning back.

yea nice 'story'

too bad you stole a lot of it from this video description:

Computerism | Funny 4chan lulz

thought no one would notice?  ::)

ReSigNeRs

rettknight

Cooky

Trickys 'Story'

Quote from: Yz on September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM
We has a STORY
we are Redemption. the people deprived of any type of soul or conscience. products of cynicism and apathy, spreading those very sentiments daily. Redemption is the hardened war veteran of BoutCheetah. We do not forgive or forget. we have seen things that defy explantions. heard stories that would make any god-fearing, law abiding citzen gouge their own eyes out where they stand. we have experienced them multiple times and eagerly await their return.
here you will see a state of mind that exists in most human beings, but is rarely if ever shown. Redemption is alive and constantly changing. We are a subculture, a self-governing sect of the world. rich in history and foundation. to become one of Redemption is to speak a different language. to leave behind any methods of conventional thinking you once knew.
there are things here that you will not understand and things you never will understand. if you cannot accept this then GTFO now. because there is no turning back.

Video description of this video: Computerism | Funny 4chan lulz

'You have just entered the very heart, soul and life force of the internet. This is a place beyond sanity; wild and untamed. There is nothing new here. "New" content can not be found; it is created from old material. Every interesting, offensive, shocking or debate-inspiring topic you've seen elsewhere has been posted, ad infinitum. We are the reason for "not safe for work". We are the Anonymous Army. Cross us and you will fail. Anonymous is everywhere. You depend on us every day. We bag your groceries, we fix your computers. Anonymous sees you before you see him. Sitting at desks around the world right now is a nameless, faceless, unforgiving mafia composed of the best of the best, the worst of the worst and most people in between. We are 4channers. The people devoid of any type of soul or conscience; we are products of cynicism and apathy, and we spread those very sentiments daily. Anonymous is the hardened war veteran of the Internet. He does not forgive, nor forget. We have seen things that defy explanations. We have heard stories that would make any God-fearing, law-abiding citizen empty their stomach where they stand. We have experienced them multiple times and eagerly await their return. 4chan is a place of sheer genius and utter stupidity, and there is often a thin line dividing the two. Here you will see a state of mind that exists in most human beings, but is rarely, if ever, shown. This is a place where taboos do not exist. 4chan cannot simply be regarded as a simple website or imageboard. It is so much more than code. 4chan is alive and constantly changing. This is a subculture, a self-governing sect of the world, rich in history and foundation. To become a 4chan user is to speak a different language, and to leave behind any methods of conventional thinking you once knew. There are things here that you will not understand and things you never will understand. If you cannot accept this, then you should leave now, because there is no turning back.'

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-