May 03, 2024, 05:11:04 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

ya this is how it went

z's grandad had a sexual intercourse with z's grandmom untile he successfully inseminated her. then the semen went all the way into her reproductive system and when his semen touched her reproductive internal thingy a little z's mom spawned.

now wether z's grandad is yz or pig is another question. if you want i can explain it.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Iridion

once upon a time there was a smart little kid named pig. he liked to play with his friend especially his best friend kawk. one day pig and kawk went to a club in the city, and kawk met a cool girl named meteor. meteor and kawk got along easily and started chatting about their things. the poor child pig was left all alone by his best friend kawk and started cring in a corner. this is where the almighty yz comes in: tall, blonde, blue eyes, big abs, long ****, very handsome, with lots of girls around and cool like the almighty iri. when yz saw pig he became sad and decided to cheer him up. he asked one of his hunderd of girls, dewo, to help pig. dewo went in the corner and tried to cheer pig up but he was too sad. yz then went to kawk and told him to go to pig because he had been a very bad friend. kawk went to pig's corner but pig didnt want to talk with him anymore, he was very offended. so kawk used his last card: he kissed pig on the lips: pigs was so excited he became gay. a few days later pig and kawk were going out weith kawk's gf, allie, and pig's bf, neokiller. they went on an ill and kissed each other while watching the beatiful lights of theyr city, zylonland. but then neokiller started to drink vodka as usual and pig became very sad again. he went in a spyral of depression and drugs and became bc's best moderator for ever. kawk found himself a nice girl, allie: they married and made a beatiful child: meta. yz and iri became owners of a rich company and became very very rich. but the question, who's z's grandad is still unanswered: neokiller, after getting drunk on the hill met lyfe, an handsome man: togheter they ****ed and made z. :D

oh and hi bounty

thats how we roll maddie

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Bounty

Gift metojack back to Bounty.

K thanks.

@iri: Hey, you're still here.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Jonathan

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Toast

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-