May 03, 2024, 08:20:34 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on February 13, 2013, 05:50:41 AM
We've hit rank 1, but I'm not sure I can be bothered keeping it. This weekend Shass and I will make 900k GP each (hitting 5mil) or we'll at least attempt too. After that we will return from our short break and consistently rack up GP again. We're hoping to keep our #1 spot but if we fail then we are happy with rank 2.

I'm sure u guys could keep rank 1 , if u guys play as a team together and grinder as a team together . U been 1st whit Aeon ,now proof it whi Redemption guys =) i know u guys can do it ! Goodluck Greetings FireY !

Eat4two

FireY, when will you learn how to quote someone correctly? Seriously.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

Selene

Mario666

I'm down, but I say we try to get a guild grind room going. It'd be nice to have a bit of guild "bonding" time since I only talk to like 2 people here.

Yz

Shass & I will grind 212 a bit on Sunday with you guys
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Yz

dunno yet lol just be active on that day and you'll see us
DISCORD killyzkill

hidden99

Happy Valentines Day.. :D still busy in College.. .. wish u all luck to maintain rank1 GL!

Vobck

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Yz on February 13, 2013, 05:50:41 AM
We've hit rank 1, but I'm not sure I can be bothered keeping it. This weekend Shass and I will make 900k GP each (hitting 5mil) or we'll at least attempt too. After that we will return from our short break and consistently rack up GP again. We're hoping to keep our #1 spot but if we fail then we are happy with rank 2.

congratz with rank 1 then :P

and look forward to see you online again , haven't seen you for weeks.
<br />

Selene

1   Redemption   21921388
2   Omega   21782793

They're so close to us.

5 minutes to go for x3.

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-