May 03, 2024, 03:05:07 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Thornz

Not pants

Thornz

Not pants

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Vobck

Yz

firstly stfu with those pictures we're teens/adults not 12 year olds

secondly godz stfu if you kick anyone without my permission i'm kicking you, i let you call it your army because you're addicted to BC and i know it'd upset you if you didn't have things to brag about on your addiction

thirdly, that's perfectly fine selene.
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Quote from: Yz on April 04, 2013, 03:38:20 AM
firstly stfu with those pictures we're teens/adults not 12 year olds

secondly godz stfu if you kick anyone without my permission i'm kicking you, i let you call it your army because you're addicted to BC and i know it'd upset you if you didn't have things to brag about on your addiction

thirdly, that's perfectly fine selene.

Quote from: Godz on April 04, 2013, 02:46:19 AM
Owned. 8)

Yes....you were...

Not pants

Robocop7ant

If you r doing what you want godz without talking with tricky first,
and im joining this guild.. I wont grind much.

Talk with trickeh, you both find a inactive/bad gp maker, and i will grind 1mill gp
before the month is over, depends if i am in the guild fast.
But will make atleast 400-600k 1 weekend.

Gl with kickin 1, i got good time, so i'll wait ;]
<br />

Godz

There alot of bad gp maker for why i was kidding with everyone and they take all of this as srsly just cus i asked u if you'd grind like the past.

Purple

Quote from: Godz on April 04, 2013, 03:53:19 AM
There alot of bad gp maker for why i was kidding with everyone and they take all of this as srsly just cus i asked u if you'd grind like the past.

I'd imagine it's hard to joke about something that involves wasting a ton of someone's time. People in this guild tend to dedicate themselves pretty hard(from what I see), and after spending so many hours on it they don't want to get kicked.

Also, I love how your grammar shit it self when you started defending your self. ::)

^**** im special xd

Thornz

Quote from: Purple on April 04, 2013, 03:58:35 AM
Quote from: Godz on April 04, 2013, 03:53:19 AM

I'd imagine it's hard to joke about something that involves wasting a ton of someone's time. People in this guild tend to dedicate themselves pretty hard(from what I see), and after spending so many hours on it they don't want to get kicked.

Also, I love how your grammar shit it self when you started defending your self. ::)

LMAO, yeah, what he said. All of it xD

Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-