May 03, 2024, 08:20:02 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godz

ROBO TOMORROW IS NO IS NOT YOUR LAST DAY DONT WORRY FRIEND I UNDERSTAND SURVIVAL IS ****ING BORING.
NEW UPDATES COMING SO WE CAN DO SOME GPS FASTER WITH GUILDIES.
AND ANYWAYS WE DONT NEED ROBO SPOT RIGHT NOW SINCE A NOWHERE QUIT.

Toast

Thornz

I was gonna try for 1m, but survival is sooooooooo boring. I think I'll just go for 850-900k...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

spiderstar

Selene

Quote from: Godz on April 20, 2013, 06:11:10 PM
ROBO TOMORROW IS NO IS NOT YOUR LAST DAY DONT WORRY FRIEND I UNDERSTAND SURVIVAL IS ****ING BORING.

No, we can't keep giving him chances. We gave him 7 days and he can't even consider getting 500k? If you know you can't be active then don't join, it's pretty simple.

But I'm not a co-leader so I can't have a say, lolz.

Thornz

Quote from: Selene on April 20, 2013, 11:05:18 PM

No, we can't keep giving him chances. We gave him 7 days and he can't even consider getting 500k? If you know you can't be active then don't join, it's pretty simple.

But I'm not a co-leader so I can't have a say, lolz.

Yeah, he's been in for two weeks and he hasn't even gotten 100k.  I'm with Selene on this...

Not pants

Bombz

you people wait until sunday

i know robo hes a massive grinder on sunday  8) 8) 8)

Meteor

The 1mil gp have been reached!!

Now I shall have a well deserved rest from grinding. 8)

(click to show/hide)

medchiller

Thornz

I only got up to 766k :/ oh well. I might make it to 800k tomorrow. We shall see...  I usually only grind at night :/

Not pants

Yz

wtf.. **** off.. robo has done nothing, no grinding, for like 2 years. his guild is failing because of his inactivity and now he's failing red for the 18th time. he has until tomorrow, that's it. no negotiations.
DISCORD killyzkill

cybercjt

Well back in the day when Lyric is still the leader in Red.. I think Robo is one the most active in the guild and always grinds even with Silence members like me until Lyric quitted... but right now its different.. Robo thought that the old redemption feeling is still here lol
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Godz

Toast

Yz

Quote from: cybercjt on April 21, 2013, 08:29:51 AM
Well back in the day when Lyric is still the leader in Red.. I think Robo is one the most active in the guild and always grinds even with Silence members like me until Lyric quitted... but right now its different.. Robo thought that the old redemption feeling is still here lol

he was never the leader, ive been the leader since day 1. and the old feeling was all of us leeching off firey and gramps with their gm guns. we're not doing that anymore.

@godz you dont make the decisions, so stfu

gz met
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-