May 03, 2024, 05:29:02 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shass

If people are gonna trash talk us, can they at least be funny? I mean really? You guys think that's funny? Really? Talking about letters? Really now? Really. Really? That's all you can think of to dish on something based on loyalty to a leader? Something you're lacking? Good job on the GP this weekend guys!

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

jinhongzhu

123bomb123

Quote from: Shass on August 12, 2013, 09:16:06 PM
If people are gonna trash talk us, can they at least be funny? I mean really? You guys think that's funny? Really? Talking about letters? Really now? Really. Really? That's all you can think of to dish on something based on loyalty to a leader? Something you're lacking? Good job on the GP this weekend guys!
sum1 is angry\

shass com 2 my house i make u feel betterrrr :-*
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

orsaky

i have decided to face the facts. i like many of the members here in red but just like it was last time i joined red i feel that i am just not able to fit in with a guild like this. last time a left for symp (which i left to join red) because i wanted to join speedy and make symp a good guild. when it died i joined disdain and then left and join red to be in the same guild as speedy but just like last time in the first 24hrs of being in red i have lost any disire to be in it and have considered quiting the game so i shall be leaving red. i am sorry to have wasted your time and gp, yz. i do wish i hadnt ever joined because i dont want to make enemies but i guess i just knew that red is not a guild for me. jarno has convinced me to rejoin disdain and so i will once again be rejoining the guild i left to join red.

hur9

August 13, 2013, 02:17:41 AM #1746 Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:21:04 AM by hur90
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on August 12, 2013, 07:21:21 PM
Quote from: Cooky on August 12, 2013, 07:18:58 PM
this guild will always be the best one
after Aeon D:
IGN:Vishegas17
:Activity: now alot
:Specialty:sector and bvb
:Are you an alt?: no

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

hur9

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

<br />

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

jinhongzhu

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Yz on August 13, 2013, 11:20:26 AM
Quote from: Robocop7ant on August 13, 2013, 10:50:07 AM
you wanted me to apply in weekend...?

disloyal
you kicked me out twice in a row..

and didn't info me, i joined another guild, and wont join red again. your fault.
i am gonna get 5-10mill gp for someone else.
<br />

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-