May 03, 2024, 11:50:38 AMLatest Member: ingkoyee159
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Santa,Allie,etc admin or gm help my friend

Santa,Allie,etc admin or gm help my friend

Started by BotAuto, February 19, 2015, 09:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BotAuto

Hi santa and Allie im kidoya  :D
Yesterday ur restored my dse head thank you :D
Nothing but My friend OR Raven was hacked into someone..
Date is 2014 12/20 in korea time
Can u help him?? I sent meseage to Santa and Allie, and there are OR Raven ID,Pass
If u saw this PM to me

And he has rt2set,4metojack,rb pack(999999),break-fall2(999999),2 armahead,hover jet,gold thunder,dead kitten,liger,metowing,metogun,hallo efII,2 dark bot,double blade merc, S ef ,2 v3,white knight trans perm,gora trans,jura trans,kowbat trans,Chernobyl trans,perm member,2.1billion gigas
IGN:PT Shua-,

FalseProphet

believable til you said 2.1b gigas. The gigas bit is a total lie since i monitor the rankings daily so i know who to hassle when i need gigas to sell stuff.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

hur9

Quote from: FalseProphet on February 20, 2015, 06:02:57 AM
believable til you said 2.1b gigas. The gigas bit is a total lie since i monitor the rankings daily so i know who to hassle when i need gigas to sell stuff.
Quote from: FalseProphet on September 17, 2014, 05:13:16 AM
Who is OR Raven? i mean i looked at leaderboards not even a week ago and Vish was top, then all of sudden out of nowhere this person appeared with max gigas. Like how even did they earn that much in quick succession....

Who has that sort of money!! Even just lying round on alt's barely anyone, think we fount our scammer pretending to be staff >:C.

But in all honesty though OR Raven if you play, please drop some tips/hints. 172 grinding is very repetitive and especially if you don't get drops.
::)

BotAuto

February 20, 2015, 07:56:11 AM #3 Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 07:59:11 AM by hur9
Quote from: hur9 on February 20, 2015, 06:12:54 AM
Who is OR Raven? i mean i looked at leaderboards not even a week ago and Vish was top, then all of sudden out of nowhere this person appeared with max gigas. Like how even did they earn that much in quick succession....

Who has that sort of money!! Even just lying round on alt's barely anyone, think we fount our scammer pretending to be staff >:C.

But in all honesty though OR Raven if you play, please drop some tips/hints. 172 grinding is very repetitive and especially if you don't get drops.
heres link https://www.dropbox.com/s/7q3***hjr9bkqy9/Screenshot_2015-02-20-19-47-05.png?dl=0
IGN:PT Shua-,

FalseProphet

Quote from: hur9 on February 20, 2015, 06:12:54 AM

touche.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-