May 17, 2024, 03:12:16 AMLatest Member: divinggoose
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Resignation as Head GM

Resignation as Head GM

Started by JustRK, September 13, 2014, 03:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

Hello everyone  ;D It has been my pleasure being your Head GM since the beginning of this year and having been selected as a mod a year ago. I haven't been around as much lately and I've actually achieved one of my life goals of obtaining a local sponsorship as a fitness rep (hurray free stuff). Hopefully I get chosen for the world wide team after I develop even more over the next year so I  can travel the world!

I already manage a team of individuals and school (about to graduate college woo!) / relationship and now my job is going to consist of frequent traveling around the nation to meet really dope people and work out ^^ so I will no longer be able to attend to the rigors of being Head GM.

Thank you everyone for everything  ;)  I'll be around every so often.

Outro's

-RK

Cooky

goodbye RK I know we didn't always see eye to eye but you had great intentions for this community and this game and you will be missed

thanks for your hard work and goodluck in life

hur9

Quote from: Cooky on September 13, 2014, 03:42:27 PM
goodbye RK I know we didn't always see eye to eye but you had great intentions for this community and this game and you will be missed

thanks for your hard work and goodluck in life

ghostkid17

Bye RK, hope everything goes well in life D:
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Thornz

Sad to see you go :'(

But I'm glad that great things are happening to you irl. Best of luck to you ;)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Toast

later dude, hop on skype once in a while

Meteor

Cya RK. :c You were a great fellow GM, wish ya all the best in life and hope to still see you on skype from time to time! ;)

(click to show/hide)

loewe98

Rk , enjoy ur workouts those are defnitly more important than bc ;). Il hold you up to date whit how my progress is going !
Goodluck in real liffe buddy :D !

qolderman

sad to see you go

good luck in life
it was fun to play with you
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

medchiller

September 13, 2014, 06:07:30 PM #10 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 06:29:31 PM by medchiller
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Didn't really see this coming and I really wish you weren't but you have to do what you have to do. It was great working with you and I hope to still talk to you often.

mic99

Cya RK, you're cool. Hope errythang goes great  for ya. Thanks for everything you've done.  :-* :-*

-Speedy-

Wow this is a major shock :( I loved skyping you and i hope your still active on forums. Thanks for all the times you've helped me!

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Godz

A very good HGM. kk now give me your gigas im in need badly!!!
Thanks baby and good luck for this!!!!

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Godz on September 13, 2014, 08:23:29 PM
A very good HGM. kk now give me your gigas im in need badly!!!
Thanks baby and good luck for this!!!!
asking for em .. i doubt you get any.

RK it have been fun to got to know you, and i hope your life gets even better ;)
i hope you still be around, you have been our good Head GM and have worked hard.

i wish you gl with rl and have fun! enjoy your life ;D
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-