May 06, 2024, 05:17:51 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Very disappointing

Very disappointing

Started by Zap1173, October 28, 2013, 08:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zap1173

This event, least to say is probably the worst ones ive ever done. hell its a map where you go up and kill a toxic dude to get a toxic armour, how the hell is that Halloween?. The drop rates are the lowest shit ever and are crap, most people have spent nearing 10 hours trying to get it and very few have gotten it, so yes this is a very shitty event

Xx Itz Ian

I like it, matches the boutcheetah 100000x the same map playstyle
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bombz

This is the best event ever!  :D

Zap1173

for a next event, try to think of something fun. not some damn event where you gotta grind for countless hours

paranoia

October 28, 2013, 08:48:38 PM #4 Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 08:51:16 PM by paranoia
I am going to be honest with yah. I dont like the event. For some strange reason every 1/3 game I die right in the beginning of the level for no reason(like I didn't touch anything). Then the bosses OP moves like 6000+ AP is horrible he was still getting hits at me right when I was suppose to die.
EGK!

Reviax

I do agree that the event could've been a little more than just one map with 3 mobs that takes 1 minute to complete, but you shouldn't be complaining about the rewards at all. Coin items and prizes are flying all over the place, I have enough wings to last me the next 6 years. If anything there's too much rewards for such an easy event.

Materger

Quote from: paranoia on October 28, 2013, 08:48:38 PM
I am going to be honest with yah. I dont like the event. For some strange reason every 1/3 game I die right in the beginning of the level for no reason(like I didn't touch anything). Then the bosses OP moves like 6000+ AP is horrible he was still getting hits at me right when I was suppose to die.

^an example of a nicer way of saying things without all the unnecessary negativity.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

The funny thing about it the sectors level is level 1  ::) :P
EGK!

JustRK

It's universal throughout the gaming world for the best items to have a very low occurrence. How ever the gifting system is basically showering us with useful items. If you don't find them useful, just donate to someone who could use it later down the line instead of being a complacent individual?

Allie

Quote from: Reviax on October 28, 2013, 08:48:51 PM
I do agree that the event could've been a little more than just one map with 3 mobs that takes 1 minute to complete, but you shouldn't be complaining about the rewards at all. Coin items and prizes are flying all over the place, I have enough wings to last me the next 6 years. If anything there's too much rewards for such an easy event.

We had a total of two days to work on it due to Kenny being missing for a good, you know, 20 days of the month.
I think we did good for such a short period of time.

opuiq3

^yw allie

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-