May 09, 2024, 08:20:31 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » I Got a "Lose" because I Immediately Left a Hacker's In-Game Room?

I Got a "Lose" because I Immediately Left a Hacker's In-Game Room?

Started by ES46, April 12, 2011, 09:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ES46

I went into a low level room hoping that I could actually help this Newb player on level 26, when the game started...all the viruses were just standing there without flinching a little, even when i got right up into there faces, I knew immediately that this NOOB-****  was hacking, so I immediately closed BoutCheetah, but here's "wtf" thing...After I closed BoutCheetah I checked my Sector Rankings on the 'Lose' section and it says that I have 153 loses instead of 152, I knew it was given to Me because everytime I DC, I make sure that it doesn't count as a Lose...but it did(And it's not the first time i got a Lose for being DC). Now I'm asking if You can at least remove that 1 Lose from Me, it's doesn't make any Logical Sense that I got a Lose just because I went into a room, found out that I have a hacker with me during Game-Play, Choose to DC myself (so I don't get flagged again for no Logical reason) and then find out that by being DC it counts as a Bloody 'LOSE'. Please fixed It

Sincerely, ES46
Take Care to All

hawk5005

When you quit, you give up, when you give up, you lose ...

NeoKiller

1. you dont get flagged after your first game with a hacker, you need to play 2 games in a row to get flagged for hack-leeching.
2. OMG its only a loose who cares ?

hawk5005

Quote from: NeoKiller on April 12, 2011, 09:50:42 AM
1. you dont get flagged after your first game with a hacker, you need to play 2 games in a row to get flagged for hack-leeching.
Reminds me of All Eyes On Me who remade his character like 100 times because on 1 lose. :D

NeoKiller

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 12, 2011, 09:51:48 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on April 12, 2011, 09:50:42 AM
Reminds me of All Eyes On Me who remade his character like 100 times because on 1 lose. :D
yea and he still got 1 loose :)

ES46

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 12, 2011, 09:49:41 AM
When you quit, you give up, when you give up, you lose ...
Let's Get it straight...I didn't intentionally quit, I had to choose either to continue playing with a noob-hacker and get flagged at the end, or I immediately leave and risk getting a 'Lose' on my Rankings.
If you were in my position, What would You pick? (though both outcomes are a load of Crap)
And Thanks alot for stating something that I already know, the problem is how the gaming-system works.
Understand my Whole Post (If you didn't) before you answer a pointless response.
And understand that others look at the Ranking system as an importance, stop looking it from your own perspective (Or are You that narrow minded?)

Sincerely, ES46
And NeoKiller, Thanks & I get what You mean but there are things in BoutCheetah that I care about that You don't, we're all different (Thanks anyways):)

FireyDevel

My responce? You won't catch thematic, no point in trying. :P

But seriously, it's just one loss, not a big deal. You already lost 152 times, one more won't matter too much... To be blunt.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

ES46

Quote from: FireyDevel on April 12, 2011, 02:15:28 PM
My responce? You won't catch thematic, no point in trying. :P

But seriously, it's just one loss, not a big deal. You already lost 152 times, one more won't matter too much... To be blunt.
Don't make an assumption that I'm trying to catch up.

Santa

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-