May 13, 2024, 09:53:49 AMLatest Member: Jewelver
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Finally CoD: Black Ops II, I have you!!!

Finally CoD: Black Ops II, I have you!!!

Started by war_lord159, March 03, 2013, 12:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

war_lord159

March 03, 2013, 12:19:35 PM Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:22:29 PM by war_lord159
I finally got this game on Xbox 360...  :o

Been waiting for a long time to buy this  ;D

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Toast

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

Quote from: Yz on March 03, 2013, 06:43:39 PM
And PC is master race.
Agreed, as long as you have a good PC its better. Xbox imo is better console but I can see why people like ps3, I just can't play with the small controller.

lara538

Quote from: nanak tatum on March 03, 2013, 04:55:19 PM
Xbox > playstation.

Good you bought on Xbox because you get everything earlier (by months) than ps3.

Some games anime based are only released for ps3 for example:
Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle,One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 and 2 and more.
Thats the main reason that made me buy ps3, also cuz i dont wanna pay to play online and i had ps2 so i was accostumed with this type of controller.
Btw ps3 has more characters in MK9 and SF X Tekken :P .
But u are a lil late huh?  ::)

With everything u meant only cod based dlcs right? If yes u are right,xbox is better abt it.
But if no i think u are wrong cuz some dlcs can be 1 or 2 weeks more only and smtimes simultaneoulsy.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Purple

ps3 for jack and daxter

pc for everything else

^**** im special xd

cybercjt

Quote from: lara538 on March 03, 2013, 09:55:39 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on March 03, 2013, 04:55:19 PM
Xbox > playstation.

Good you bought on Xbox because you get everything earlier (by months) than ps3.

Some games anime based are only released for ps3 for example:
Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle,One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 and 2 and more.
Thats the main reason that made me buy ps3, also cuz i dont wanna pay to play online and i had ps2 so i was accostumed with this type of controller.
Btw ps3 has more characters in MK9 and SF X Tekken :P .
But u are a lil late huh?  ::)

With everything u meant only cod based dlcs right? If yes u are right,xbox is better abt it.
But if no i think u are wrong cuz some dlcs can be 1 or 2 weeks more only and smtimes simultaneoulsy.

Add Kingdom Hearts too :D
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

gottamdude

Embrace the bullshit you get in this game :>
Unless you don't find the matches i do...

Styx

Arguing over consoles is such a mainstream culture, it's useless to argue over which one is better because both literally suck donkey balls :).

Both services have their perks, but both have undeniably failed the users in the past.

If you want a true gaming experience, PC is the way to go, games are far cheaper, you can mod games, emulate them ancient games, games look better and online gameplay is free *cough* xbox *cough*.

cybercjt

Quote from: Styx on March 04, 2013, 07:45:57 AM
Arguing over consoles is such a mainstream culture, it's useless to argue over which one is better because both literally suck donkey balls :).

Both services have their perks, but both have undeniably failed the users in the past.

If you want a true gaming experience, PC is the way to go, games are far cheaper, you can mod games, emulate them ancient games, games look better and online gameplay is free *cough* xbox *cough*.

PS3, XBOX "suck donkey balls"
cough* what * cough*.
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Allie

Always wondered if people who believe PC gaming is better than console gaming are retarded.
With a certain someone who posted on the thread, my belief has been reinforced.

Yz

Quote from: Allie on March 04, 2013, 09:45:04 AM
Always wondered if people who believe PC gaming is better than console gaming are retarded.

likewise, but rather than a wondering belief, we have a firm belief that you're retarded

pc has moar games
pc has moar graphics
pc has moar community events
pc has moar updates
pc has free online
pc has moar modifications allowing for expanded gameplay, making one PC game equal in gameplay time to like 50 xbox/ps3 ones
pc games cost less
+ more

rather than call me dumb, prove any of dat wrong. oops u cant. the only upperhand consoles have is 5% of their games arent on pc
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on March 04, 2013, 09:54:57 AM
Quote from: Allie on March 04, 2013, 09:45:04 AM

likewise, but rather than a wondering belief, we have a firm belief that you're retarded

pc has moar games
pc has moar graphics
pc has moar community events
pc has moar updates
pc has free online
pc has moar modifications allowing for expanded gameplay, making one PC game equal in gameplay time to like 50 xbox/ps3 ones
pc games cost less
+ more

rather than call me dumb, prove any of dat wrong. oops u cant. the only upperhand consoles have is 5% of their games arent on pc

then again, pc has 10 gazillion games that are not available for consoles.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Allie

Quote from: Yz on March 04, 2013, 09:54:57 AM

pc has moar games on scale of games worth playing, wrong and ur rtarded
pc has moar graphics "moar graphics" if you have 6k PC running best games in world, 360 has much better graphics than PC right now
pc has moar community events the **** kinda + is this, if you wanna take this + than you can
pc has moar updates DLC. DLC DLC. And console gamers rarely even use DLC, you dumb PC gamers are only after online MMOs apparently
pc has free online 360
pc has moar modifications allowing for expanded gameplay, making one PC game equal in gameplay time to like 50 xbox/ps3 ones DLC, gameshark
pc games cost less hardware costs 6000x more
+ more + much more

how bout the fact that consoles are MEANT for games nd PCs are master copies that are meant for everything. dey got dedicated hardware, they run games better.

Yz

Quote from: Allie on March 04, 2013, 10:02:43 AM

on scale of games worth playing, wrong and ur rtarded worth playing in ur opinion. ur rtarrded.
"moar graphics" if you have 6k PC running best games in world, 360 has much better graphics than PC right now is there something wrong with u. please compare the 2008 games of PC like Crysis with the 360 games like fkn halo or w/e. now in the future we got far cry 3 blitzing the shit outta its 360 counterpart, cuz thats how all games work. pc reads moar polygons. ur dum
the **** kinda + is this, if you wanna take this + than you can i wouldnt expect a social outcast to enjoy community events
DLC. DLC DLC. And console gamers rarely even use DLC, you dumb PC gamers are only after online MMOs apparently updates work in all games nub. enjoy paying for your updates, mine are free xD
360 is not free online
DLC, gameshark again, hf paying for those things. the PC counterpart features DLC+mods, and mods > DLC.
hardware costs 6000x more because the hardware is capable of more than just gaming, because it is master race
+ much more i don't see jack shit buddy

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-