May 04, 2024, 01:29:14 AMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Wings And / Or Heads !

New Wings And / Or Heads !

Started by Click, September 08, 2011, 02:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

Well, personally i think that the variety of heads and wings isnt big nor good.
Alot of heads and wings arent even purchased anymore, and there are a couple of them that are popular and cool.
So since there arent so many heads or wings, i say add a few more, new ones, that people would like.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Zack66775

(Now I am not dissing this) I think that right now we have a good selection of coin items and with all the new improvements, such as the pvp game modes that they will be adding soon, we have enough to hold us through. I'm all for cool stuff and looks but there is so much to be done with this game that new items are some of the least of our staffs worries. +0

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Click

Quote from: Zack66775 on September 09, 2011, 01:59:59 AM
(Now I am not dissing this) I think that right now we have a good selection of coin items and with all the new improvements, such as the pvp game modes that they will be adding soon, we have enough to hold us through. I'm all for cool stuff and looks but there is so much to be done with this game that new items are some of the least of our staffs worries. +0
I agree that there are a couple of cool items, but not a big or a wide variety of those items, so im asking for a bigger variety, one you can choose alot of cool items from....

Zack66775

Lol, well I'm putting my two cents in as a neutral. (For anybody not from U.S. It's just a metaphor for my opinion) I too would like to see some new things. Maybe some outlandish things? (PLEASE PUT A POLAR BEAR HEAD!)

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Click

Quote from: Zack66775 on September 11, 2011, 05:56:08 PM
Lol, well I'm putting my two cents in as a neutral. (For anybody not from U.S. It's just a metaphor for my opinion) I too would like to see some new things. Maybe some outlandish things? (PLEASE PUT A POLAR BEAR HEAD!)
Whats with you and polar bears ?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-