May 05, 2024, 11:14:04 AMLatest Member: leejisu
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Skill Slot 'Gun Skill'

New Skill Slot 'Gun Skill'

Started by Cooky, October 26, 2013, 03:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: medchiller on October 27, 2013, 03:56:18 PM
If they were balanced properly I think it could be a good idea. Would bring more sector/PvP/BvB strategy to the game which would be cool.;)
yeah!!!  :D

Epic xD

Quote from: medchiller on October 27, 2013, 03:56:18 PM
If they were balanced properly I think it could be a good idea. Would bring more sector/PvP/BvB strategy to the game which would be cool.;)
No, it wouldn't.  ::)

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

HyperShadic6

Bombz

Do you all like my frost ammo idea?  8)

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Bombz on October 27, 2013, 04:45:39 PM
Do you all like my frost ammo idea?  8)
yes and i think there should be a thing where you can charge the frost ammo and freeze the opponent for 3 seconds 8)

Purple

Frost Ammo-  seems useless but sure why not
Double Bullet - would need to be incompatible with most guns unless the gun skill replaces the passive skill
Better Reload - w/e
Charge Up - w/e
Static Shock - good idea
Full Auto - LOLNO

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Quote from: Purple on October 27, 2013, 05:03:24 PM
Double Bullet - would need to be incompatible with most guns unless the gun skill replaces the passive skill
Better Reload - w/e
Charge Up - w/e
Static Shock - good idea
Full Auto - LOLNO

full auto would not be overpowered, I already explained what it would do on this thread. it just makes it so you don't have to spam the buttons, you can just hold them down

and why do u say that about double bullet? I think it would be balanced.. it would just fire 2 shots at once. maybe one right after the other.. or it could be 2 bullets in the form of one for double damage. either way, you would still do the same amount of damage if you hit all of your shots. if you have double bullet each of your shots would use 2 ammo, so it wouldn't be overpowered in my opinion.

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on October 27, 2013, 05:11:03 PM
Quote from: Purple on October 27, 2013, 05:03:24 PM
Better Reload - w/e
Charge Up - w/e
Static Shock - good idea
Full Auto - LOLNO

full auto would not be overpowered, I already explained what it would do on this thread. it just makes it so you don't have to spam the buttons, you can just hold them down

and why do u say that about double bullet? I think it would be balanced.. it would just fire 2 shots at once. maybe one right after the other.. or it could be 2 bullets in the form of one for double damage. either way, you would still do the same amount of damage if you hit all of your shots. if you have double bullet each of your shots would use 2 ammo, so it wouldn't be overpowered in my opinion.

I understood double bullet as 2 shots in one, which would make surge gun damage stupidly good. Even if it's one right after the other, it still makes gun dmg vs trans pretty damn high, but it's not as bad and would be more reasonable imo.

Also I didn't read the whole thread, guess I should've though. If full auto would be the same speed as normal then I don't have a problem with it, but it wouldn't be worth replacing a passive in any situation.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

maybe as part of full auto, you could be able to turn while firing similar to the passive that lets you turn while blocking

ultranoob123

Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-