May 09, 2024, 03:03:44 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Mmkay

Mmkay

Started by zomniethe4, September 07, 2011, 08:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

Glad your bowing down to me. That's really all I needed to hear.
A year isn't really long.
I'm not trying to change everything.
You don't get all the memories because you weren't cool enough to be there :/

Zom

Allie

Closed beta was badass as hell.
I tried to recreate it with low server and it worked for awhile.

Expo

Hello Allie. How do you do Madam?

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on September 07, 2011, 10:36:55 PM

Do again.

Quote from: Expo on September 07, 2011, 10:41:11 PM

-.-

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Expo

Quote from: KillerPig on September 07, 2011, 10:42:06 PM
Quote from: Allie on September 07, 2011, 10:36:55 PM

Do again.

Quote from: Expo on September 07, 2011, 10:41:11 PM

-.-

What?0_o

zepher1

Sorry I'm a nub zom

zomniethe4

Zom

Yz

lolk um

mo is a new*** really, a huge one zom is a srs*** (lol u srs) allie idk wtf allie is shes the random alien that shows up in ur backyard and beats ur pet to death and pig is a massive spammer who spams sososososodssoos much~

zom the old community died ages ago, now it's 99% awesome-free, u'll find the small amount of CB players who know how to use the internet in redemption and some in silence (seriously) the rest will generally do things that i know will piss u off cuz i know where ur comin from with the whole abusing cool old terms to fit in, i'd bet my account mo9 wouldnt have ever said new*** if he never saw a cool kid saying it, but i digress :P

DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: zomniethe4 on September 07, 2011, 08:21:55 PM
I just wanted to state that there are a lot of people using the term "new***". Personally I think that he term use to be cool but since random retards are using it, it sucks.
P.S. The shit sucks anyway since there's no possible way to abbreviate "new" except by just using the letter N.

mo9 inspired the thread

looool hi zommy

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher1

Quote from: Tricky on September 08, 2011, 09:35:25 AM
lolk um

mo is a new*** really, a huge one zom is a srs*** (lol u srs) allie idk wtf allie is shes the random alien that shows up in ur backyard and beats ur pet to death and pig is a massive spammer who spams sososososodssoos much~

zom the old community died ages ago, now it's 99% awesome-free, u'll find the small amount of CB players who know how to use the internet in redemption and some in silence (seriously) the rest will generally do things that i know will piss u off cuz i know where ur comin from with the whole abusing cool old terms to fit in, i'd bet my account mo9 wouldnt have ever said new*** if he never saw a cool kid saying it, but i digress :P

I think I shed a tear  :'(

KillerPig

September 08, 2011, 08:20:11 PM #40 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:20:30 PM by KillerPig
pig is a massive spammer who spams sososososodssoos much~

Then delete my posts, Mr. Forum Mod.

Yz

Quote from: KillerPig on September 08, 2011, 08:20:11 PM

then how will you learn? wise ass remarks don't work when you're wrong, i figure if i keep mentioning that you spam (i think i've done it in 4 of your spam topics so far) you'll eventually stop but that ain't working might have to dial the green button up
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

September 08, 2011, 08:50:14 PM #42 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:50:25 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: Tricky on September 08, 2011, 08:40:15 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on September 08, 2011, 08:20:11 PM

then how will you learn? wise ass remarks don't work when you're wrong, i figure if i keep mentioning that you spam (i think i've done it in 4 of your spam topics so far) you'll eventually stop but that ain't working might have to dial the green button up

I don't believe that I spam. Since you think I do, you should do something about it because you're a forum mod.

Yz

September 08, 2011, 08:54:16 PM #43 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:54:38 PM by Tricky
yeah and i tell you that you are spamming and you just go lolno i not a spammer and what you're doing now is backtalking a forum mod guess wut that's spam too so ima just avoid this little "nounounounou" fest and end with this

i've seen about 4 spam posts within 2 days, ima set you on a plan to make things right, next time you spam ill just delete the post, after that you'll get warned>moderated>muted for every spam post

there i'm learning by doing :D skewl time, don't reply to this or it's spam and it'll start ya on the warning thingy.

btw zom come reply to thread so I can see your reaction.
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

September 08, 2011, 08:57:20 PM #44 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:57:32 PM by KillerPig
Not saying this to anyone is particular:

Can someone give me proof of a spam post I have made?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-