May 13, 2024, 12:42:09 PMLatest Member: Brtyuazfat
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » the all powerful white knight

the all powerful white knight

Started by Cooky, October 19, 2013, 01:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

nourr993

cooky's going to heaven
bye bye cooky rest in pieces
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Bombz

Rebuck

Allie

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 19, 2013, 05:56:43 PM
Since the Faction update never happened, shouldn't White Knight and General Scourge come back to the shop?

It's happening. We're just rolling it out over time.
Raid was an example of the faction update.

Selene

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 19, 2013, 06:04:33 PM
Quote from: Allie on October 19, 2013, 05:58:11 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on October 19, 2013, 05:56:43 PM
Since the Faction update never happened, shouldn't White Knight and General Scourge come back to the shop?

It's happening. We're just rolling it out over time.
Raid was an example of the faction update.

Oh. And it will be the biggest update/thing to happen in BC right?
Yes.

Reviax

Quote from: Rebuck on October 19, 2013, 02:49:41 PM
how?
Kind of a complicated glitch. Been a while since I did it, but I think I remember how it's done.

Silent does a jump attack and Cooky guards, but lag allows the jump attack to hit through the guard. On Cooky's screen obviously he will get knocked back since he just took a hit from a jump attack. But on Silent's screen, it will appear as though Cooky is still in the same position, guarding. So Silent decides to constantly combo the guard over and over. To Silent, Cooky will still be in the same position so he can just keep hitting away. However, for Cooky and every other player in the game, each hit will send Cooky further up into the air.

medchiller

October 20, 2013, 03:12:47 AM #8 Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 05:49:10 PM by medchiller
Quote from: Reviax on October 20, 2013, 02:54:38 AM
how?
Kind of a complicated glitch. Been a while since I did it, but I think I remember how it's done.

Silent does a jump attack and Cooky guards, but lag allows the jump attack to hit through the guard. On Cooky's screen obviously he will get knocked back since he just took a hit from a jump attack. But on Silent's screen, it will appear as though Cooky is still in the same position, guarding. So Silent decides to constantly combo the guard over and over. To Silent, Cooky will still be in the same position so he can just keep hitting away. However, for Cooky and every other player in the game, each hit will send Cooky further up into the air.
Glitching is against the rules. It would be greatly appreciated if you didn't tell people how to do glitches. Thanks ;)

-Speedy-

but mod cooky is aloud to glitch? unless thats not a glitch.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 20, 2013, 03:13:57 AM
but mod cooky is aloud to glitch? unless thats not a glitch.

SilentShadow would be the one to get in trouble. Anyone can do this, you just have to time it right.

^**** im special xd

Iridion

maybe he didnt even know he was glitching or he was too concentrated to realize what he was doing

+coky didnt post it in report a rule breaker section so he must have deemed it unimportant

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

It is unimportant. I remember every time I pvped Meteor he used to do that. Every time.

Cooky

Quote from: medchiller on October 20, 2013, 03:12:47 AM
Glitching is against the rules. I would be greatly appreciated if you didn't tell people how to do glitches. Thanks ;)

its not a glitch its caused by lag and cant be controlled

Iridion

Quote from: Reviax on October 20, 2013, 02:54:38 AM
how?

apparently yes

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-