May 09, 2024, 10:35:33 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Minecraft - Read if you're interested in the game

Minecraft - Read if you're interested in the game

Started by Purple, May 05, 2013, 10:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

May 05, 2013, 10:00:04 AM Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 01:25:05 AM by Purple
Allie doesn't want me to advertise on her forum, so I cleared this post -- server will still be up for those that know the ip, as I said before, I am gonna do this whether or not it has something to do with the BC community.

^**** im special xd

Madprox

I'll definitely check it out once it's up and running.
My knowledge about Minecraft (i think) i pretty decent.
I know how Eco servers work etc, and i've been playing them for quite some time.
I'm not sure how much time i can put into it yet, but if it turns out to be a succes, and something enjoyable for me, then expect me to play it often.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 10:22:25 AM
whats the goal of the serv

In the end I want the server to have an active community with active forums. 30+ on 24/7, 50+ on peak hours. Of course to do this the server would have to make money somehow, server hosting isn't cheap.

Added to FAQ, thanks for the question.

^**** im special xd

Madprox

Quote from: Purple on May 05, 2013, 10:28:28 AM
Quote from: Yz on May 05, 2013, 10:22:25 AM
whats the goal of the serv

In the end I want the server to have an active community with active forums. 30+ on 24/7, 50+ on peak hours. Of course to do this the server would have to make money somehow, server hosting isn't cheap.

Added to FAQ, thanks for the question.
Make a shop.
Add in server messages every 10minutes or so, saying you can donate on forums via paypal, to get premium/ Grief protection packs, money packs/fly packs/spawn egg packs/ .....

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Toast

aw, sadly my premium minecraft doesn't work anymore (idk why, i think it might be video drivers or w/e) but my cracked works fine

Purple

Quote from: Toast on May 05, 2013, 10:41:46 AM
aw, sadly my premium minecraft doesn't work anymore (idk why, i think it might be video drivers or w/e) but my cracked works fine

video drivers shouldn't affect one and not the other. Google for answers pls.

^**** im special xd

Toast

whenever i start, it starts loading the stuff, sometimes freezes at the end, and sometimes it just gives me a black screen when it finishes loading

Minuss

Delete META-INF folder from minecraft.jar then it should work fine

Toast

Godz

Never played minecraft before but I'll prob come look at it  :)

MagicXR

Well I got a prem account now lol so yes make the server

Purple

Gonna make it now, but won't get paid hosting for it until it's up and running(as in most mods are put in, adjusted, etc.)
As long as i'm setting it up the ip will be private. So PM if you're interested.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Iridion

if the usual guys will play it i will too
will it have factions?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-