May 02, 2024, 08:50:15 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » How to solo lvl 207 ( For the surges that are non-nooby)

How to solo lvl 207 ( For the surges that are non-nooby)

Started by hoang1001, December 23, 2010, 06:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoang1001

Requirements : Surge(Best to use here) , Speed + items (Wings work) & Ion Wave (not needed but meh good) And a Red Team Dude or something thats fast.

So as you've seen many say/do, you should lure the DK/SKZ to the posts. Once done use ion wave (Not directly on top of them, just slightly to the right) and that should kill them. Avoid falling or allowing Super Khan Zs to jump or that may damage you.( We wanna avoid damage) Continue doing so until your at the boss stage. Once at the boss stage, it is good to use your Trans now as to avoid getting dmged and less dmg. Lure ONLY the Digi Dragon but if you can't try to only lure 1-5. Kill the Mobs first before killing the digi. BE CAREFUL As the digi's jump attack is ranged, and does quite a lot. If you have enough hp to get hit once, make sure to stay on the safe side and avoid getting pushed off. Repeat what you do to the mobs and don't fall off.

Extra! : If you think this is too hard for low levels, I am lvl 108 and can solo it.
             I know there are other ways, but this is mostly for low levels.
             If you are just plain too lazy, then if you ask me very nicely I may train you for free (Ign : Hoang1001)

THANKS FER READING!

tanqq

I usually prefer rams when pushing. Surges speed usually outruns the mobs so I have to run back and lure them.

Mr_V

Quote from: tanqq on December 23, 2010, 12:20:41 PM
I usually prefer rams when pushing. Surges speed usually outruns the mobs so I have to run back and lure them.
u dont have to run all the time...

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-