May 02, 2024, 12:49:16 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » I found a way to do 204

I found a way to do 204

Started by Petrescu, December 25, 2010, 05:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petrescu

First you need to go wilt a pall and have level 125+. Your friend must go in the wall and continue to go, you mus dodge the atacks untill all viruses are runing to the edge, then you atack them, go back and do that again, it works for me!

TY Allie

Allie

Going "into the wall" is considered a glitch and can get you banned.

Petrescu

realy? I know the part with glitch, but it it s***s if it is a glitch, other way you can not do it if you are lower thant 150 and alone

TY Allie

bangaer2

yes, you can. I could at 140's. First you MUST be ram and have: Halloween set, Discus +1, a Tg shield, Charging/CII(best), 2 TS wings and a TS mini bot, a strong merc witch can handle many at a time like Mini-Tank(recomanded), Kowbat trans if possible. Step 1: Use your merc and try to lure the mobs to it, now you have a chance to go and use Charging. Trans, and start hitting as many mobs as you can. (Tip: Hit 3 times and then guard and Hit 3 times again etc. can be effective because it doesn't make them fall and thus allows you to continue straight hits). Save bombs to when alot of mobs are in range of being damaged by it.
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Mr_V

its good if u have a 136-150 patch with set+4/5 and a DeathHunter merc...buy guard crush and counter, kowbat trans and you will own 204...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-