May 19, 2024, 01:02:11 PMLatest Member: Daiazal
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » What are you waiting/looing forward to in 2014?

What are you waiting/looing forward to in 2014?

Started by leapman, February 22, 2014, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leapman

February 22, 2014, 10:34:10 PM Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 10:36:57 PM by leapman
Well there are a couple things I am looking forward too:

Mixtapes/Albums:

Sub Double Zero, Clout lord, Bang PT 3, Oxymoron, A$AP Mob – L.O.R.D

Movies:
The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Captain America 2, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Godzilla, 22 Jump Street, Transformers 4: Age of Extinction, The Expendables 3, Night at the Museum 3, Annie, A Haunted House 2 , 300: Rise of An Empire

Concerts:
School boy Q is coming down where I live pretty soon so its gonna be hyped, already seen the lil Bibby concert  8)

Games:
(Don't really have any I am looking forward to, but you can post yours if you like. )
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Wolfenstein

Quote from: leapman on February 22, 2014, 10:34:10 PM
Well there are a couple things I am looking forward too:

Mixtapes/Albums:

Sub Double Zero, Clout lord, Bang PT 3, Oxymoron, A$AP Mob – L.O.R.D

Movies:
The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Captain America 2, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Godzilla, 22 Jump Street, Transformers 4: Age of Extinction, The Expendables 3, Night at the Museum 3, Annie, A Haunted House 2 , 300: Rise of An Empire

Concerts:
School boy Q is coming down where I live pretty soon so its gonna be hyped, already seen the lil Bibby concert  8)

Games:
(Don't really have any I am looking forward to, but you can post yours if you like. )

Personally i listen too all types of music, and don't really keep track of new track releases and too unsociable to go too concerts. However i have a long list of movies which i'm looking forward too. You have a good selection there. However, i'm dissapointed atm with transformers as the trailer wasn't too appealing, but it could be because their not showing all the best bits in the trailer's like most films do.

Films: Captain America 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men:Days of future past, 300:Rise of an empire, Godzilla, Transformers 4:Age of Extinction, Black panther (Although i don't think it's being released this year.), Divergent, Welcome to Yesterday, The hungover games (just for laughs), Justice League: War (cartoon), Jupiter Ascending, Jack Ryan:Shadow recruit, Beauty and the beast, How to train a dragon 2, Edge of tomorrow (TBC), Planet of the Apes: Revolution, Robocop, I, Frankenstein, and many more.

Games: Tales From the Borderlands, Infinite Crisis, ESO (ElderScrollsOnline), Titanfall, Ultra StreetfighterIV, Wolfenstein: The new Order, Evolve, Dying Light, Castlevania: Lord of shadows 2, Watch dogs, Halo 5, The Witcher 3, Smash Bro.s, DOTA 2, DragonBall Z: battle of Z, Quantum Break, Meh cod:mw4 maybe, Destiny, Thief,  and many more.

JustRK

Coachella & EDC Las Vegas!! Finally qualify for VIP 21+ badges, expensive but worth it!

Summer block buster movies & the next hunger games as well.

hur9

getting the few missing perm items that i dont have.

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Selene

leapman

Quote from: Dannii786 on February 22, 2014, 10:50:38 PM
Waiting for that Danni Diss track.
Yeah, I think a lot of people are secretly waiting for that too  8)
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

medchiller

Summer, getting paid to teach what I love to do. How can't you love that ^~^

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Digi

Layton and Phoenix Wright: Crossover
(It's a game :P)

Cooky

right now the first thing that comes to mind is SUMMER

I hate winter so much and it makes my job a lot harder and in the summer it will be easier and I will make more money

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

leapman

Quote from: Dannii on February 23, 2014, 07:15:07 AM
Quote from: leapman on February 23, 2014, 12:34:59 AM
Quote from: Dannii786 on February 22, 2014, 10:50:38 PM
Waiting for that Danni Diss track.
Yeah, I think a lot of people are secretly waiting for that too  8)
waiting for that too ;D
Your a pretty happy lady aren't yah.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-