May 10, 2024, 06:26:38 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » new sig. cnc please

new sig. cnc please

Started by zcnmashleu, October 03, 2012, 08:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zcnmashleu

what is good/bad and could be done better etc. thanks!

zomniethe4

Without the text, blurred up stock, and effect around the bot, I think it would look pretty awesome.

Zom

Dillh

Quote from: zcnmashleu on October 03, 2012, 08:37:20 PM

what is good/bad and could be done better etc. thanks!

It's good and all, but I don't see the relevance of the background it makes no sense to why the patch bot is there, but I do like it, it's just a bit random that's all.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

zcnmashleu

Quote from: zomniethe4 on October 03, 2012, 08:49:29 PM
Without the text, blurred up stock, and effect around the bot, I think it would look pretty awesome.

what  could be improved on about the text and the background stock?

Quote from: Dillh on October 03, 2012, 08:52:18 PM
It's good and all, but I don't see the relevance of the background it makes no sense to why the patch bot is there, but I do like it, it's just a bit random that's all.

the background is from star wars. Star wars--> sci-fi/ futuristic which could be tied in to bots/bout.

Nucleaon

horrible, text takes up most of the sig, effect doesn't match, and blurred stock is bad.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Yoshi91

..i don't see how the bg doesn't fit because to me it does. I like the blurred effects around the bot, everything else except the text.

Yz

i like it a lot :0

btw did you play **** and pvp with me "DaOne" every day almost back then?
DISCORD killyzkill

-PeaceLover-

Are u srs... without the effect and text and blurred up stock it would just be render on bbackground.

zomniethe4

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on October 03, 2012, 11:30:40 PM
Are u srs... without the effect and text and blurred up stock it would just be render on bbackground.
ik

Zom

Yoshi91

Improvement idea: change the 'N' to a red or blue hue, so to make contrast and awesomeness!

YAH, DO DIS ^ You can also just select a random color from your render :D

zcnmashleu

Quote from: Yz on October 03, 2012, 11:28:48 PM
i like it a lot :0
btw did you play **** and pvp with me "DaOne" every day almost back then?

yes.

@zomniethe4
can't tell if it is sarcasm.

@others
thanks for the comments.

spiderstar

In my opinion the render should be in the middle if you're going to use an effect like that cause it help with the flow. 

The background is quite boring. You just took a stock image and blurred it w/o really doing anything or adding maybe adding a fractal or 2. 

Text is just.... Bad. 

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-