May 10, 2024, 09:43:49 AMLatest Member: WilliamElusa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Referral Code

Referral Code

Started by FalseProphet, April 27, 2014, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

April 27, 2014, 01:47:12 PM Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 01:51:22 PM by FalseProphet
https://account.infinitecrisis.com/en/registration?utm_source=b9c61fd9-a0cd-e311-b6c9-bc305b234d58&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC_RAF

If you feel to try out a new game i'm currently playing "Infinite Crisis". Wouldn't mind if couple people came joined me if you wanted, and would appreciate it greatly, if you used the referral link above to join :) Then reach level 10 so i can rack up referral rewards! ha
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

FalseProphet

Quote from: kulvinder on April 27, 2014, 06:56:53 PM
+1 I am gonna BUMP this again.
I am serious.

lol, well this sucks imo, i prefer playing DC Universe online much more customization of your player as-well as the huge amount of map space, with extra dlc (which i don't play on buying) but for free to play has a fair bit of storyline to it. The leveling up is abit easy though.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-