May 09, 2024, 06:45:25 PMLatest Member: Lamarceday
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » TERA Screenshots

TERA Screenshots

Started by FalseProphet, April 28, 2014, 12:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

April 28, 2014, 12:47:35 AM Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 01:54:35 AM by FalseProphet
Does anyone play TERA?, if so what do you think of it? Downloading it right now as trying out different games to find something i find fun and enjoyable. Also downloaded DC Universe Online since i'm a bit of a comic freak, and to be honest it's awesome. Takes up a lot of space, but it's good fun but just got booted of since maintenance xd.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

FalseProphet

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 28, 2014, 02:31:54 AM
Reminds me of like 100 other games that look the exact same as that.

Indeed, kind of why i don't end up playing. But just got an extreme amount of time on my hands til someone finally gives me a job >.>

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

qolderman

my friend plays it

cool game
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

loewe98

Try ( Wow) Eternal Wow , it's on a private server and it's free :D

FalseProphet

April 29, 2014, 12:30:57 AM #4 Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:51:01 AM by FalseProphet
Quote from: loewe98 on April 28, 2014, 01:03:07 PM
Try ( Wow) Eternal Wow , it's on a private server and it's free :D

Oh really?, only reason i tried TERA was because i heard it was like a f2p version. I'll take a look into it ;P thanks for the suggestion.

First screenshot of my character level 6 noob. Caption "I think i'm a bit horny" aha if you get what i mean. The class type i picked was warrior just because i'm one of these people who love the fast mobility attacks, light on their feet, and dual wielded weapons. It was either that or a panda sorcerer. Maybe i'll make a panda sorcerer for a laugh later or something. Got a lot of exploring to do >:C.

Another i just recently took, bbq in the sunshine baby!

JetSurge

Besides BC i'm pretty new to PC gaming. I've been looking for an MMORPG to get into and i have to admit, after watching a quick gameplay tutorial TERA looks pretty cool. I might give it a shot.

Thanks for the screenies man.
Who did that!?

FalseProphet

Quote from: JetSurge on April 29, 2014, 03:31:51 AM
Besides BC i'm pretty new to PC gaming. I've been looking for an MMORPG to get into and i have to admit, after watching a quick gameplay tutorial TERA looks pretty cool. I might give it a shot.

Thanks for the screenies man.

Aha woops level 15 now, but yeah it's pretty simple to get the grasp off and it's not just auto click and play you actual have to be aware of what you're doing it's pretty decent imo. It'd be nice to have more people to play with though for raids and big bosses etc. Yeah got a bit caught up i think i did take a couple screenies when flying that's about it.....

FalseProphet

If anyone does play drop your ign below as i might start playing this game on a regular basis. Just undecided on which race to be.

Cooky

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on April 29, 2014, 09:06:29 PM
u should play WoW

I really would love to get into playing it, but i haven't got the money for it atm. Still trying to apply for jobs, but no joy. Going to take another trip to town once i've finished doing some more garden work and tip runs with my grandfather.

Xx Itz Ian

Once you try League of Legends you wont ever need another game
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FalseProphet

April 29, 2014, 10:16:25 PM #11 Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:29:01 PM by FalseProphet
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on April 29, 2014, 09:52:37 PM
Once you try League of Legends you wont ever need another game

Tried it, and didn't like it. May give it another try in a while after i move.

LoL name? I can say i was refered so go for it?

Pein

how much gb is tera?

do we really lag a lot in pvp if we have a bad net?

FalseProphet

Quote from: Pein on April 29, 2014, 10:32:40 PM
how much gb is tera?

do we really lag a lot in pvp if we have a bad net?

Think it's about 4.2gb game with 2gb of patches. Not quite sure though, but i remember you had a problem before with installation so i could compress the file at some point for you.

Not sure, haven't bothered with pvp yet, just going round spamming quests/sidequests.

Xx Itz Ian

If you are still at the refer part my ign is ianv
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-