May 10, 2024, 04:40:19 PMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » App Spree

App Spree

Started by FalseProphet, May 21, 2014, 09:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Just went on a mad app downloading spree, downloading various games. Now going to waste the next 24 hours of my life playing them all.

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

and u needed to make a thread in off topic because... ?  

you posted a facebook status not a forum topic

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on May 21, 2014, 09:59:11 PM

To start a discussion about different apps, if people wanted they could add to it talking about any apps they'd recommend or vice versa and i was going to build on it once i played a few.

But also because i wanted to :).

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

I did that once. Ended badly, got bored in like 2 hours because all the games on the app store at the time sucked.

FalseProphet

Quote from: medchiller on May 21, 2014, 10:04:54 PM
I did that once. Ended badly, got bored in like 2 hours because all the games on the app store at the time sucked.

Currently playing TinyDiceDungeon so basic and easy but addictive, but alongside that i've already played sims social, simpsons:tapped out, family guy: quest for stuff, words, fantasica, blood brothers, and a few others but they are on my ios. I'm playing on my android atm.

JustRK

May 21, 2014, 10:16:32 PM #5 Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:19:02 PM by JustRK
cheated on simpsons tapped using time glitch  ;D

I play family guy: QFS legit, but I hate waiting.
I beat 2048 after like 11 tries lol

my two favorite iOS games at the moment are BTD Battles & Injustice  ;D if you download either I'll play you.

FalseProphet

Quote from: JustRK on May 21, 2014, 10:16:32 PM
cheated on simpsons tapped using time glitch  ;D

I play family guy legit: QFS legit, but I hate waiting.
I beat 2048 after like 11 tries lol

my two favorite iOS games at the moment are BTD Battles & Injustice  ;D if you download either O'll play you.

Aha damn i haven't beat 2048 i've been close, played like 7 times on my lady's and tried myself at home when i got bored about 5 times so far. Guess you're better than me at that;).

Yeah wait does that still work? swear they patched it :O. Yeah, well working on family guy atm as it keeps removing my data so just speaking to support about it.  OH LORD forgot all abotu btd battles.... on that now ha, and played injustice and deleted it lol, but i'll re-download it when i get spare time or bored and hit you up on skype with my ign or something

JustRK

BTD Battles is like my #1 favorite time killer  ;D  My legit battle score is 1594 right now, but they just added a new map and tower so it'll probably be like 2k at the end of the week  :P

Also yeah they patched time glitches in like every game unfortunately. Best you could do now to cheat is to try and sync a save file which usually doesn't work after the first or second version of any game as they wise up to it hahaha

FalseProphet

Quote from: JustRK on May 21, 2014, 10:24:38 PM
BTD Battles is like my #1 favorite time killer  ;D  My legit battle score is 1594 right now, but they just added a new map and tower so it'll probably be like 2k at the end of the week  :P

Also yeah they patched time glitches in like every game unfortunately. Best you could do now to cheat is to try and sync a save file which usually doesn't work after the first or second version of any game as they wise up to it hahaha

Meh screw it i got legit this far i'll just carry on playing legit on tapped out ha xd

P.S Seems like quite a decent fb status to put since a couple people took interest(;

Cooky

Quote from: FalseProphet on May 21, 2014, 10:26:08 PM
P.S Seems like quite a decent fb status to put since a couple people took interest(;

yea because I questioned it and you actually explained your intent

your first post is just 'look what I did'

FalseProphet

May 21, 2014, 10:46:22 PM #10 Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 12:27:17 AM by FalseProphet
Quote from: Cooky on May 21, 2014, 10:39:59 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on May 21, 2014, 10:26:08 PM

yea because I questioned it and you actually explained your intent

your first post is just 'look what I did'
Isn't that what a couple threads are like?, plus could of been a bit more polite about it;). Not like i care anyhow but still, i am proud. It's hard work clicking buttons!

Just played BTD got my butt kicked at it. Now onto Soul Guardians.

Loving soul guardians, easy atm. But it's just my sort of game.

FalseProphet

Quote from: kulvinder on May 23, 2014, 04:01:55 AM
I would advise ClashOfClans and SlingshotBrave. ;D
The review of SlingshotBrave:

ClashOfClans wasn't my thing played it when it first came out, then tried again about 2 months ago. Just isn't my sort of game. I did play SlingshotBrave, the other day when i was trying out games as i saw your post on it on your forum when i was browsing so thought i'd try it out. I mean yeah i like it, and all but there are better games i enjoy playing atm but i haven't deleted it so will occasionally play it.

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on May 21, 2014, 09:59:11 PM

says the guys who posts multiple threads about everything he does e.g. hey guys look at my wow pics (3 pics)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

I don't have any apps on my phone

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-