May 10, 2024, 10:26:33 AMLatest Member: WilliamElusa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Movies/T.V Shows

Movies/T.V Shows

Started by FalseProphet, May 24, 2014, 12:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Downloaded this app well when i say "download" aha.
But anyhow, it has nearly every t.v show, and loads of films too many to pick from.

So names some, it's even got Japanese anime. I remember seeing something about attack on titan and how graphical it is, recommend watching it? Even has the complete season of fresh prince of bel air;) YEAH BUDDY. Dragonball-Z complete seasons, pokemon, Breaking bad, the walking dead,  game of thrones, big bang theory, family guy, modern family, Arrow, american dad, south park, the vampire diaries, supernatural, warehouse 13, adventure time, grey's atatomy, sponge bob, f.r.i.e.n.d.s, revolution, two and a half men, once upon a time, grimm, smallville, naruto, hannibal, one piece, how i met your mother, blacklist, the originals, suits, davinci's demons, robot chicken, my little pony, bones, 24, peppa pig, revenge, top gear, dexter, elementary, vikings, glee, madmen, prison break, sons of anarchy, dusk til dawn, new girl, rein, house, mike&molly, ncis, lost, hawaii five-o, the office, everybody hates chris, futurama, true blood, house of cards, the tomorrow people, fairy tail, the sopranos, jersey shore, the following, archer and MANY more... cba to keep typing plus movies.

Recommendations? So many to pick from...
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

its 2014

u can watch pretty much literally every tv show and movie for free on the internet

I vote for south park

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on May 24, 2014, 01:01:05 AM
its 2014

u can watch pretty much literally every tv show and movie for free on the internet

I vote for south park

This doesn't involve ads every second, filling surveys, searching continous websites for the other half of the film/ season of the t.v show. As it's all in one place and ad free and you can stream it from your android device straight to your t.v which works out perfect. Better than netflix imo.

Aha, seen them all already pretty much just missed odd ones here and there. More of a non-sleeper person so i end up wasting ALOT of time watching t.v and posting crap or looking up crap.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

May 24, 2014, 01:14:27 AM #3 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 01:17:21 AM by Cooky
Quote from: FalseProphet on May 24, 2014, 01:03:26 AM
This doesn't involve ads every second, filling surveys, searching continous websites for the other half of the film/ season of the t.v show. As it's all in one place and ad free

neither do the websites I go to for free movies and tv shows   :o

if u ever looking for a movie that's not on that app ask me and ill try and hook u up

FalseProphet

Quote from: nanak tatum on May 24, 2014, 01:26:17 AM
Why download anime?

I must of worded it wrong, i meant it was on the app i haven't downloaded anything.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

Quote from: kulvinder on May 24, 2014, 09:37:38 AM
What is the name of the app?

Aha it's app downloaded via. email. Not in app/play store.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-