May 09, 2024, 08:40:39 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Digimon (DMO) Hyped to play.

Digimon (DMO) Hyped to play.

Started by FalseProphet, May 24, 2014, 01:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Random hype to play again after talking about digimon on skype to RK.
Anyone down to join, and we can start a guild and quest/raid? xd.

http://www.aeriagames.com/playnow/dmus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGD0zEYQ1xA

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

please tell us a little bit about the game  :D  looks kinda cool

FalseProphet

Well it'd be best to sign up to Aeria as a first, as joymax sucks.

You start of the world by creating a player form 3 choices, after this you pick your starting digimon. (You can get more eggs as you play the game, and complete quests.)

As you start their is a tutorial to teach you the basics, after it's pretty much do quests or just a free-roam f2p world and do as you please. Wether it be party with friends, chat, hang around the market area or to try and kill other digimon to gain more parts for eggs to hatch new more powerful digimon.

The more you level the more area's and digimon and quests you can take on, it's very challenging as you progress but also fun! You can also enchance your digimon's power using clone's, and have your own personal names for each of your digimon. You are a player and your digimon will follow you everywhere, but when you go into battle your digimon does it and you command it by the action tool bar at the bottom and can choose when you want them to digivole :). It's sweet, and can't really think of more to say atm aha but do recommend trying it.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

hur9

daluzman123

Seems like the old Digimon MMORPG I was a beta-tester for that got shut down sadly.

Seems fun, might join this.

KillerPig

johnny is so cool
i wish i was johnny

~mod johnny

also why digimon
digimon is bad
play pokemon

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

digimon digital monsters digimon are the champyons

FalseProphet

Quote from: daluzman123 on May 24, 2014, 12:51:45 PM
Seems like the old Digimon MMORPG I was a beta-tester for that got shut down sadly.

Seems fun, might join this.

Yeah more than welcome to buy my old account of me ;).

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-