May 10, 2024, 01:38:14 AMLatest Member: SSunchip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Levels + Dark Drake

Levels + Dark Drake

Started by FalseProphet, July 14, 2014, 02:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Just remember how high exp rate is on bc  even if you do level legitimately you just haven't got the money to get the armor for your level. It's like i'm level 11 and i have 100 gigas sure after couple more i'll be 25-30 range.

But what are your thoughts on the new event item?,

+1
-1?

I personally thing it's a change from the whole attack-bot, and would use it. Well til mine runs out anyhow.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

whats the new item

can u post screenshots?

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on July 14, 2014, 02:59:08 AM
whats the new item

can u post screenshots?

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=53857.0

Sorry can't upload or take pics or anything atm as computer is messing up but Oreos did post some earlier so thought i'd link that as it'd be quicker :).

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Pokeh

i saw stats but are they any better than attackbot (or w/e the best minibot is right now)

FalseProphet

Quote from: Pokeh on July 14, 2014, 03:10:38 AM
i saw stats but are they any better than attackbot (or w/e the best minibot is right now)

Meh, not really.

sirhamtaro

Robocop7ant

It's not better than attack-bot v3
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-