May 03, 2024, 04:50:56 PMLatest Member: Vamjails
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Rush in PvP and BvB

Rush in PvP and BvB

Started by showman13, February 07, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

showman13

I'm knocked down on the ground, but the opponent can use rush to push me into a trap to make me lose a life or lose the game completely. Is that fair?
An Honest Teen That Loves Cookies With Milk

Selene

Yeah it's fair because you're not using break fall.

zanzona

Use breakfall ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MrScorpion <3

showman13

An Honest Teen That Loves Cookies With Milk

Reviax

Just a tip.
Using breakfall will make it more difficult for you to get rush-pushed, but there are quite a few players who will still manage to do it.

PvpBaseKing

u have much to learn and i can teach u for a price or free if have sister

PvpBaseKing

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 08, 2014, 07:53:42 PM
Quote from: PvpBaseKing on February 08, 2014, 07:51:53 PM

Eh, doesn't this kind of go against rule no. 7? "7. No jokes or anything that can be referred to as sexually offensive." 

kind of doesn't since it was not A.) a joke or B.) sexually offensive.
if you misinterpreted what i said it is your own fault my lad i simply i can teach him how to pvp if he has a sister, never did i mention something sexual unless u consider the act of two bots bumping each other in battle as sexual which i may find a bit kinky myself but hey its not like that :c

Iridion

Quote from: PvpBaseKing on February 08, 2014, 08:00:04 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on February 08, 2014, 07:53:42 PM
Quote from: PvpBaseKing on February 08, 2014, 07:51:53 PM

Eh, doesn't this kind of go against rule no. 7? "7. No jokes or anything that can be referred to as sexually offensive." 

kind of doesn't since it was not A.) a joke or B.) sexually offensive.
if you misinterpreted what i said it is your own fault my lad i simply i can teach him how to pvp if he has a sister, never did i mention something sexual unless u consider the act of two bots bumping each other in battle as sexual which i may find a bit kinky myself but hey its not like that :c

pls lol its not even funny

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Corr

protip #84 - Don't go near the holes.

protip #85 - If ya have confidence in poshin n smooshin, take the fight to the hole. (giggiti)

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Corr on February 09, 2014, 07:23:21 AM
protip #84 - Don't go near the holes.

protip #85 - If ya have confidence in poshin n smooshin, take the fight to the hole. (giggiti)

WOW. touched my heart  :'(

showman, Corr taught me how to base in 10 minutes, I'm a pro now (At least I consider myself that), I can teach you a bit..

Epic xD

February 09, 2014, 07:29:30 PM #10 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 07:35:38 PM by Epic xD
^Hey, kid, I told you last time you are not good...

You don't know how to play the game, and it shows because you can't effectively push mercs. You don't correctly utilize a patch either. Please stop thinking you are good. Also, the last time I played against you, you put yourself in bad spots that are extremely punishable, but you aren't effectively punished because of your EXTREMELY AWFUL LAG. I already destroyed your awful arguments in that other thread, so please don't waste your time trying to argue with me.

~retired base player

o and plz don't reply to this so i don't have to reply to more stupidity the next time i decide to check the forums

thx

Yours truly,

"Admin" Lufe 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Corr

^ I lol'd when you sed retired, bt u playin on ur alt. xd

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Epic xD

Quote from: Corr on February 09, 2014, 11:21:56 PM
nope quit for gud cuz i don't enjoy reking kids who are bad

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Dewo

X

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Epic xD on February 09, 2014, 11:25:21 PM
Quote from: Corr on February 09, 2014, 11:21:56 PM
nope quit for gud cuz i don't enjoy reking kids who are bad
Oh is that true? If I remember correctly, Me n dewo won "Taco" and "borrito" that I know that are Killerpig and (corr) or (Lufe)

You Didn't play with me in a while, stop being a jerk show-off..

I did go better, And I know how to "push" merces..

Bleh, showoff..

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-