May 03, 2024, 08:10:14 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Different types of maps.

Different types of maps.

Started by -Speedy-, February 09, 2014, 02:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

Sector is a very repetitive game type, you do the same thing over and over again. Why not make like 4-5 maps that take same time to beat and give same XP. This will make is more fun because your not sitting doing the same thing over and over again. You can try something new every game. I think this would benefit the people that like to sector and maybe even those that don't. But overall sector can get boring fast so i think it needs a little change and this could help.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

that's quite a big thing to propose, and it would be a lot of work and a lot of levels to make

and even if there was 4-5 maps for each level range, people would find the easiest one and always play that one

sure it would make things 'better' but I say its not worth the huge time it would take to attempt to make this suggestion

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on February 09, 2014, 02:08:27 AM
that's quite a big thing to propose, and it would be a lot of work and a lot of levels to make

and even if there was 4-5 maps for each level range, people would find the easiest one and always play that one

sure it would make things 'better' but I say its not worth the huge time it would take to attempt to make this suggestion

I never said for each level range. I meant for like 1 level like 258 since we all know that's the only one people play.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

I assumed. That's why you should be more descriptive  ;D

im still a -1 though, sorry I just don't see the point and don't see how it would be worth it

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on February 09, 2014, 02:16:46 AM

im still a -1 though, sorry I just don't see the point and don't see how it would be worth it
Just because something might take alot of work to add into the game, doesn't change that it could be beneficial to players. Also you said they would find out what easiest one would be but they all would be like 258 and be easy. If one is easy then the other then they can add more hp to the mobs. Not like it has to happen asap since we all know Allie has a lot on her plate right now and so does all the other higher staff. I'm just saying it would be a cool update for the future.

#1 *Sector Nub*

-Speedy-

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 09, 2014, 02:48:54 AM
I think it would be fun/cool to have a single player raid map (but not like the old one). There could be 2 or 3 (or however many) raid maps for 1 person only. There would be no raid armor (so I guess it wouldn't be called a raid map) but the exp would be good and it would be hard to complete (as in you cannot complete it in 1 day kind of like how 235 is except this won't be nearly as difficult).
Yea, i really liked 1p to because you have to win by yourself and not have other help you. A new 1p map would be cool also.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

Quote from: -Speedy- on February 09, 2014, 02:31:49 AM
Just because something might take alot of work to add into the game, doesn't change that it could be beneficial to players.

yes but you are a fool if u don't factor the work aspect of it into the choice of whether or not its a good idea to pursue

if something is gonna take a ton of time and work and the result will be something that's not going to really be that big of a help to the game, is it really worth it? I say no, its not worth it. Not to mention you are taking time out of other ideas and updates to work on it.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on February 09, 2014, 02:53:17 AM
Quote from: -Speedy- on February 09, 2014, 02:31:49 AM
Just because something might take alot of work to add into the game, doesn't change that it could be beneficial to players.

yes but you are a fool if u don't factor the work aspect of it into the choice of whether or not its a good idea to pursue

if something is gonna take a ton of time and work and the result will be something that's not going to really be that big of a help to the game, is it really worth it? I say no, its not worth it. Not to mention you are taking time out of other ideas and updates to work on it.

You say it would not be good yet you don't know that. Any idea can be good if put into game but only about 10% of suggestions get used.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

10%? lol not even close. and you dont know if this update would help or not either, its all opinions. we will probably never find out cus i dont see this getting added anytime soon.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Cooky on February 09, 2014, 02:16:46 AM

He's right, waste of time and useless..

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-