May 03, 2024, 10:04:47 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Gambling your gigas on BoutCheetah Mystery Box

Gambling your gigas on BoutCheetah Mystery Box

Started by GrampsJr, February 10, 2014, 01:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrampsJr

Mystery boxes on boutcheetah, Where you can win super cool items or gamble all your gigas away.

My Suggestions.

Bronze Pack - 500k Gigas, With not such great prizes for grabs - 3 Random 30 day coin items - 15% chance
Silver Pack - 1.5m Gigas, With a average prizes up for grabs - 1 random 1 Year coin item - 15%
Gold Pack - 3m Gigas - With Good prizes up for grabs - 3 random 1 Year coin items - 12%
Platinum pack - 5m Gigas with Great Prizes up grabs - 30 Day jack head, 30 Day Miasma, Or any other rare item 30 days - 9% Chance
Diamond Pack - 10m Gigas with Amazing prizes up for grabs - Highest Prize - A random rare perm item - 6% Of winning

You would spend the gigas at your own risk, You either win or you lose.

Obviously the prizes are just ideas, Prices of packs and the prizes could obviously be changed to how Zylon wants them to be.

I personally think this would be a great idea to have something like this in the game.

Feedback/Improvements people:)

GrampsJr

Maybe say Diamond is 10m gigas, 100k Coins?
Bronze, 5k Coins
And so on...

GrampsJr

Personally think the Plat and Diamon prices are too high the way you put them

Not many people in the game have 5m+ coins and only say 150 people at most have 100m gigas.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

optopt

YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

Cooky

Been suggested MANY times before. It would be a good 'gigas sink' however I don't think the admins have any plan to add it, as the suggestions from before were largely ignored if I recall correctly.

MuzzaFuzza

Maybe.. the price for diamond is way too low imo. Undecided on my decision atm.

Selene

If this ever happened it would most likely be bought with  Zylon coins.

hur9

opuiq3

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 10, 2014, 08:35:22 PM
Prices on all are to high especially with a 6 percent chance of getting a rare/great item.

^yw allie

-Speedy-

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 10, 2014, 08:35:22 PM
Prices on all are to low especially with a 6 percent chance of getting a rare/great item.
Also what type of perms would it be though? Like Perm jack or Perm liger? Both prices are totally different. Also for perm chance should be less then 5% in my opinion.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

mygodZzZ

TBH, I won't pay for such thing, wanna keep my gigas and especially cuz selene said "if " it would be ever in, it will be bought by zylong coins <--- What's the point of that?! Gramps suggested Gambling gigas, not real money/Zc's -_- you're missing the point of the suggestion.. (selene)

- 1 though..

Robocop7ant

<br />

Iridion

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 11, 2014, 02:01:55 AM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 11, 2014, 01:52:32 AM
TBH, I won't pay for such thing, wanna keep my gigas and especially cuz selene said "if " it would be ever in, it will be bought by zylong coins <--- What's the point of that?! Gramps suggested Gambling gigas, not real money/Zc's -_- you're missing the point of the suggestion.. (selene)

- 1 though..

Yea I agree. The point of the box should be to decrease the amount of gigas in the game so making it for ZC would be pointless.

is there anything in this game that isnt here to fix some excess of stuff? jeez

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-