May 17, 2024, 08:51:16 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » The 1 giga shop ~ help a noob today

The 1 giga shop ~ help a noob today

Started by JustRK, June 27, 2013, 11:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frith

You do realise this wont help noobs per say, because theres nothing stopping one greedy guy who already has the stuff to take more and we all know that someone will  :( Its a very good and generous idea but i dont think using the marketplace is the right way to go by it :c

fasterbro

JustRK

Quote from: Frith on June 28, 2013, 02:16:57 PM
You do realise this wont help noobs per say, because theres nothing stopping one greedy guy who already has the stuff to take more and we all know that someone will  :( Its a very good and generous idea but i dont think using the marketplace is the right way to go by it :c

This + what Allie and tricky said:  I already do random give aways to noobs in the lobby. I just don't announce it.  I don't release all of the items in one big bulk because I saw what happened on the first 3 days I tested this event before I announced it. This is just an added bonus to randoms as well as lower level armors that I'm releasing (which rich people will have no real use for). It's also an incentive I made to get new players familiar with the forums.

ghostkid17

Just sent you a 1 year DoubleBlade trans.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

JustRK

Quote from: ghostkid17 on June 29, 2013, 01:47:22 AM
Just sent you a 1 year DoubleBlade trans.

Thank you ^^ I'll find someone worthy to receive it

lara538

ill send u some +4 low lvl gear i have, they are really good for low lvs :3
Not much but its at least smth :P
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

JustRK

Quote from: lara538 on June 29, 2013, 01:40:26 PM
ill send u some +4 low lvl gear i have, they are really good for low lvs :3
Not much but its at least smth :P

thank you (;  I released some low level gear in the lobby yesterday too and the people highly appreciated the donations so it definitely helps!

Helix-Live

How long do you plan on doing this for?

antisickness

Quote from: Helix-Live on June 30, 2013, 12:05:05 PM
How long do you plan on doing this for?

Quote from: JustRK on June 27, 2013, 11:13:07 PM
Event is active from now till the end of July.

reading? wat that??

Helix-Live

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-