May 16, 2024, 10:22:57 PMLatest Member: RobertBus

Jack Head

Started by Peanut, February 26, 2014, 07:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanut

I'm not sure wether its normal for it to take it's time but I Purchased a jack head from the zylon shop, sent it to my account on high, sent it directly to my inventory. It did not show up in my inventory.
The reason of my concern is that I did send other zylon shop items through the gift system instead of to inventory, and they arrived like right after the withdraw.
Could someone take a look at this, please?

medchiller

Are you sure that you put it on the right account? Is it in your Zylon inventory? Is it in your gift box in-game or your in-game inventory? If your inventory or gift box was full at the time of withdrawal it would most likely delete the item as it has nowhere to go causing a loss of the jack. If it's not in any of these places then you may want to make sure that you actually bought enough ZC's for the item and didn't just hit purchase without any ZC's thinking that you sent the item but in reality it didn't do anything. Wait 24 hours from time of purchase and if none of these resolve your problem post back here and try PMing an Admin. Hopefully you find it :)

Peanut

Well I send it to my inventory, my inventory wasnt full at that moment. I've purchased many items already before this one and i did it the same way with the jack head so I didnt send it to the wrong bot. All i did differently was sending it to my inventory.
And im definitly sure its not in my inventory. the gift box isnt full, nor the inventory. and yeah i bought ZC for 20$, so im pretty sure i've had enough ZC's.

Can I just whisper an admin/mod ingame or how does that work?

qolderman

Quote from: Peanut on February 27, 2014, 04:22:58 PM
Well I send it to my inventory, my inventory wasnt full at that moment. I've purchased many items already before this one and i did it the same way with the jack head so I didnt send it to the wrong bot. All i did differently was sending it to my inventory.
And im definitly sure its not in my inventory. the gift box isnt full, nor the inventory. and yeah i bought ZC for 20$, so im pretty sure i've had enough ZC's.

try to pm allie or santa
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Peanut

Quote from: qolderman on February 27, 2014, 04:27:35 PM

try to pm allie or santa
They afk, well i know santa and cooky are

qolderman

Quote from: Peanut on February 27, 2014, 04:35:36 PM
Quote from: qolderman on February 27, 2014, 04:27:35 PM

try to pm allie or santa
They afk, well i know santa and cooky are
no, I meant on forums
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

medchiller

Follow this link (http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send) and type this in the top bar "Allie", "RedEyes"

Then in the subject line type something like, Item not received

Then in the big box type what happened and include details, put in a receipt from Paypal to show that you did purchase the ZC's

Hopefully they get back to you soon.

Peanut

Quote from: medchiller on February 27, 2014, 10:44:37 PM
Follow this link (http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send) and type this in the top bar "Allie", "RedEyes"

Then in the subject line type something like, Item not received

Then in the big box type what happened and include details, put in a receipt from Paypal to show that you did purchase the ZC's

Hopefully they get back to you soon.
I'm still waiting for a responds from Allie...

Peanut

It starts to worry me now.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-