May 02, 2024, 01:28:10 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Ever just feel down playing this game?

Ever just feel down playing this game?

Started by zomniethe4, August 07, 2013, 06:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

August 07, 2013, 06:07:59 PM Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 06:25:40 PM by zomniethe4
Well, think about it. Your situation could be far worse then it currently is. Before I start, this thread isn't because of any certain threads on the forum or post the have happened. It's just something I was thinking about as I was eating lunch today. In this topic, I'm just going to describe the newbie life of people on this game and what they go through, compared to the newbie life to people on rumble fighter.

So when you first come to this game, if you make an introduction, you are given the warmest welcomes. Everyone is happy that someone new is added to the community and its fairly easy to make friends. Oh man. Someone even donated some items to you to get you started! There are many nice people here that just want to give you the best southern hospitality. You have been accepted as a normal member of the BoutCheetah community.

Lets say you introduce yourself on rumble fighter. HALF the people will welcome you there. Considering half is equivalent to the amount of people who welcome you here. The other half will label you as a title that is commonly referred to as "New Gen". I'm pretty sure that title is self explanatory but I'll go ahead and tell you what it is. A "New Gen" is a Next generation player. Generally, if you didn't start playing before 2010, you are brought in the this wonderful title. It never goes away either! A "New Gen" is basically there way of calling you a nub in a polite way. Even years after playing, even if you become the number 1 Moon'r,Dos'r,Demo'r, you still have this title. It's like a birth mark. Free gifts? Don't even ask. Firstly, no ones going to gift you because they do not trust you're going to stay. The second you ask for stuff and you're not over level 13, you're automatically an attention whore ***got begger noob. Once in a blue moon, you might find someone who would gift you something but then a new system came out. In rumble fighter they introduced the beginner system. You received free items until you reached a certain level and they took it away and gave you new ones. At level 11 you'd receive a free perm scroll and 13 a free exo core. Now, no one will gift you. You'll get **** eventually if you just play enough.

Now back to BC. Some people do not mind if you leech, and most of you playing do not mind leeching. It gives you levels to start off with and you can get boxes easily. Also, this means easy gigas and coins. Yay! You can make it to level 100 in no time.

Rumble fighter. Haha, good luck trying to leech. The only thing you can really leech in is boss mode, and most people do not let you do that unless you find a stat whoring pro. Even if they were a stat whore, you probably still wouldn't be able to leech because they would kick you for being a newb. Newbs aren't trusted to stay in one spot because they want to go out there and play the game. They've developed a trademark for all new people in the game. The only real way that you can probably gain easy exp and carats (gigas) is from NHAA rooms. NHAA stands for No hitting at all. These rooms consist of a map called Reverse demolition where you start at the top of a construction site and the screen moves down and you have to move with it. If your character gets to far out the screen you're dead. As a newb, you're automatically a target because no one is going to trust you to follow the rule. They're going to knock you off the screen while you are off guard. Afterwards, since 1st place claims room master, you will be kicked.

Another popular reason to get kicked is lag. Lag is very common in rumble fighter. One teleport from you and bam. You are the lagger, You're a noob, You need to be kicked out of the room. The loading screen before the game. If it takes you more than 10 seconds to load, bam. You are a lagger, You're a noob. You need to be kicked out of the room. If you glitch out of a grab and kill the person who tried to grab you, bam. You know the process. You will be picked on for the smallest things.

Carats are very hard to get, which makes scamming a top priority for most people. They just do not give a **** about you. You can get up to 150 carats per game if you do not have any special items that double your carats. 150 carats takes around 9+ kills to get. At your skill level. that will be impossible. You will probably not even get a kill. You might just get 1. One kill will earn you around 30 carats. 30 carats for a whole 3 rounds that will take around 5 minutes for the whole game. Let's say you played for 24 hours and we'll pretend that no loading occurred and the rounds never stopped. 5 x 12 = 60 A whole hour so 30 x 12 = 360 carats. Then multiply that x 23. You've made around 8k for the 24hr period! Considering a decent scroll cost around 40k, you didn't really make ****. It'll take you 5-6 days non stop to make around that much. This is way scamming is so easy. People want carats so bad they are willing to trade Astros (coins) for anything they can get.

So you've gotten scammed? Send a message to help desk. You will get an automated response to everything and they MIGHT conduct a search on it. You're not getting your **** back though. Go redo all your hard work and get your carats again. At least here in BoutCheetah they will try and help you out to the best of your ability.

I'll stop all the talk there since it kind of dragged on more then I wanted to.
tl;dr

Be thankful of the community that you have here in front of you. Be a part of this community. Do no do stupid things that would make the people here dislike you. EVERYONE here at least has a chance to be labeled a good person here. You are the reason that it may be ****ed up. Whether its because of your stupidity, ignorance, etc.  Do what's right. No one here is trying to hurt you straight off the bat unless you ask for it with your actions. We're like an e-family. We may know each other better then people know us in real life. Please, just respect each other.

Zom

Santa

Toast

read all of that, mainly because i didn't see the tl;dr part. agreed.

Cooky

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM