May 01, 2024, 11:10:14 PMLatest Member: Ferbalkoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Well it's safe to say this was coming sooner or later.

Well it's safe to say this was coming sooner or later.

Started by zomniethe4, September 25, 2013, 09:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

It's about time for my departure. I only appear in game every once in a while and I use to only stay because of the foruming. It seems the forums are dying quite a bit and I'm barely even posting now. Plus with all the new video games coming out and it being my last year of high school, this game will be the last thing that I'd even think of playing with everything else I have.

Adios too ~

Fira- We use to be close lil' nigs in the beginning and it was pretty chill. Thanks for everything. From promoting me all those times, giving me ryura twice, playing rumble with me and even gifting me an item that cost paid currency. You were an asshole a lot, but you were always a good friend. Catch me on rumble dude.

Kenny- We didn't talk much but you're a pretty cool dude. Keep up what you're doing with the server man. No one would expect someone as childish as you are to be so intellectual, lol.

Tricky- I love you dude, lol. You've changed so much over the years. From being one of the biggest assholes this game has ever seen to being one of the most helpful people around. It was always pretty fun playing with you whenever you got the chance. Good luck with your dj'ing and college. The thought of you in college is still kind of creepy though.

Selene- May not have shown it, but I liked you just as much as everyone else. You do your job great and take it seriously. Also thank you for the membership you gave me before. You don't even know how much I appreciate it.

Pig- Dude you ****ing suck at everything. See me on rumble and get 9-0'd

Corr- Awesome dude. You've been cool during bots and throughout boutcheetah. I apologize for all the times you tried to get me to play BvB and I was afk. Keep trying to revive base. It'll get somewhere soon.

Jeff- Buddddy, probably the most chill person that I've known here. BvB'ing with you whenever I actually played was a lot of fun. Take care man.

Lyfe- Didn't talk to you much but it was fun playing BvB with you. I really don't have anything to say other than that. I just thought you belonged on this list.

Hawk- Where tf are you at? Get to making some more signatures. Thank you for the one signature you made me before. I still use it every once in a while.

Merc- Get something checked out with you.

Mat- Amazing drawer and kind person. You are the most helpful person around. Twas fun pvp'ing with you when we did.

ICE- Cya old bro. Don't let the haters get to you as usual.

Dii- You were just cool and a great signature maker. Other than that I didn't talk to you often.

Toast- Probably the most mature little kid I've seen. It's like you and kenny switched personalities.

Anti- I dunno, thanks for the text tutorial you made a while ago?

Meteor- The mods are awesome man, you're a great asset to the zylon gaming team. Didn't talk to you much though.

Iri- The grande kazo. That picture is in my head whenever I read your name, lmao. You were there with me from almost the very beginning. It was nice playing you. Take care as well.

Ross- Your ****ing annoying. It was still cool playing with you whenever we did. Adios.

People I have nothing to say for really but I still liked- Asmit, Code, Experience, Oreos, Robo, Ian, Ike, Nik, Med, DogMeetsMasfdnjukasdf, Leon, and Angrod.

If I forgot you I'm sorry. Or if I just didn't put you because I could care less about you, my bad.
And I'm just going to uncover a mystery that I've been hiding along. I am MisterZ. When I was staff, I needed an account that I could still go around and mess around on.

If you ever want to talk to me, you can catch me on rumble fighter, Reputant , or you can catch me on xbox, Fang Orthodox.
~Adios

Zom

paranoia

September 25, 2013, 09:14:52 PM #1 Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 09:19:32 PM by paranoia
damn time for plan x?
EGK!

Cooky

Quote from: zomniethe4 on September 25, 2013, 09:12:48 PM
And I'm just going to uncover a mystery that I've been hiding along. I am MisterZ.

WTF

Cya Zom goodluck in life ! will miss you

mic99

Cya Zom/ Z  :-*

Wish you luck in life and have fun bro, drop by sometime on the forums  ;)

EDIT: Block Game 10/10 x]

medchiller

Bye Zom, I didn't know you well but the time that I did spend talking to you was great! Gl with the rest of your life and hope to see you again sometime ;D

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

sirhamtaro

aw i was hoping that time on skype you were just joking  :'(

laters br0, will miss ya

Toast

what the **** misterz? wooooww
bye zom/misterz whoever you are, will miss you <3

Pokeh

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

^**** im special xd

Experiences

Bye Zom! I wish you the best luck in Life!. I will miss you even though i didn't know you well.  :)

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on September 25, 2013, 09:37:10 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on September 25, 2013, 09:35:40 PM
ur not z

so many people who read this actually believed it lol
it kinda could have made sense but z is a ***, having alter egos on the Internet is weird, and allie would never make z part of staff lol

Cooky

iwasbobo

See ya, Zom! We've had some good times on this game. Don't do drugs. Unless you want to do them. In which case, it's your call.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-