May 12, 2024, 06:01:42 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » about the top g flag.

about the top g flag.

Started by droid zylon1, November 07, 2011, 03:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

does everyone in the rank #1 guild get it or only the owner?
btw redemption on low is rank one and im in it. i want that flag :)

KillerPig

lol wat. there's a top guild flag?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Racenata

No only the leader of the top guild gets it

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

Wadsa

Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

zepher2211

If every member of the top guild got the top guild flag there'd be nothing special about it considering the members of the top guild are probably some of the most active players.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Santa

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 07, 2011, 11:40:54 PM
If every member of the top guild got the top guild flag there'd be nothing special about it considering the members of the top guild are probably some of the most active players.

Not to mention handing over 50 flags would take me forever, and what if another guild gets #1, then I have to remove those 50 flags, and put it on the other 50 people, which is a waste of time :[

~RedEyes.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Santa on November 08, 2011, 05:18:05 AM

Not to mention handing over 50 flags would take me forever, and what if another guild gets #1, then I have to remove those 50 flags, and put it on the other 50 people, which is a waste of time :[

~RedEyes.
Can't you make an autoer for this kind of stuff?
Newest one:

NeoKiller

~RedEyes.
On top of that there are always people leaving and joining guilds which means everytime someone leaves you have tot ake the flag away and everytime someone joins you have to hand it over.
Also there would be alot of guild hopping only because of this flag.

Wadsa

~RedEyes.

Considering you can't do that automatically by now disappoints me.

Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

Racenata

Thinking you should get the flag for just the act of being in the guild disappointing me

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

Click

Quote from: Wadsa on November 08, 2011, 11:38:29 PM

~RedEyes.

Kenny can't and shouldn't make an automatic script or system for everything. That takes time and not as simple as you think. Besides, he is really busy, so stop complaining about an automatic system for everything you want. That flag is only for the LEADER of the #1, not for the entire member list in that guild (Silence).
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Allie

~RedEyes.

Wouldn't be hard to make at all.
However, it would be an annoying concept to have in the game whatsoever.
What with flags appearing and disappearing from a bot dependent on if their guild is rank 1 or not.
How much will those flags appear/disappear if two guilds are having competition up at rank 1.

asmit10

Quote from: Allie on November 09, 2011, 07:41:54 AM

~RedEyes.

Wouldn't be hard to make at all.
However, it would be an annoying concept to have in the game whatsoever.
What with flags appearing and disappearing from a bot dependent on if their guild is rank 1 or not.
How much will those flags appear/disappear if two guilds are having competition up at rank 1.

it would take weeks even if 50 people just straight up no lifed this game to get rank one, which isnt gonna happen. I think it should be automated, atleast for now.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

hawk5005

I think we should keep it the way it is because nobody complained about it until now.

koolwolf2

Guess it's staying the same way :P
Newest one:

Zack66775

Bleh. I've never even seen the darn flags -.- Sucks that only one person gets to look at it.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Wadsa

November 09, 2011, 11:21:39 PM #16 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:22:57 PM by Wadsa
Quote from: Affinity on November 09, 2011, 04:36:53 AM

~RedEyes.

Kenny can't and shouldn't make an automatic script or system for everything. That takes time and not as simple as you think. Besides, he is really busy, so stop complaining about an automatic system for everything you want. That flag is only for the LEADER of the #1, not for the entire member list in that guild (Silence).

Considering someone as stupid as yourself finally figured out how to quote others, I might as well say my post count doesn't have one relevance to that of me complaining about anything. Not to mention I could care less about what they do and how they do it.

They want to own the BOTS!! name, they need to have programming backing it up. Am I saying it's simple? no and I have respect for what they do, so shut up and go play blue clues.

Edit: On top of that, it really would make sense that all guild members have the flag, but hey I'm complaining according to you and since you are easily butt hurt, I shall quit while I'm ahead.
Former Sanctuary Leader
For ever and always #1

KillerPig

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 09, 2011, 08:43:01 AM
I think we should keep it the way it is because nobody complained about it until now.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Zack66775

Quote from: KillerPig on November 09, 2011, 11:37:28 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on November 09, 2011, 08:43:01 AM
Gotta start somewhere.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-