May 12, 2024, 08:44:33 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » About to buy a $100 Membership...

About to buy a $100 Membership...

Started by TomTom1, March 10, 2011, 07:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomTom1

Dear BCheetah,

I'm just wanting to show my support and purchase a permanent membership right now. Hopefully my decision will also provide some incentive for those teetering on the line to purchase a membership as well.

So hopefully now I'll be able to also see alot more activity in the game.

Cheers,

Tom
Sincerely,

Tom

Santa

Kevin

Thanks for helping all of us out.

If you ever need anything give me a shout in game. (Ram152)

Styx

Cool.
Your gonna be playing BC for like all your life!~

TomTom1

Well I'm glad to show my support to the community in any way I can (within reasonable means of course).

I am just curious, could someone please direct me or better inform me of the full benefits incurred by 'membership.' I did happen to note that there is a weekly coin 'allowance' alotted every Monday (?)

Anyways... I hope to be seeing alot more of everyone in-game soon.
Sincerely,

Tom

FireyDevel

March 11, 2011, 12:34:26 AM #5 Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 12:48:54 AM by FireyDevel
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,9310.0.html

^^ Just a few of the perks. (1+4 in particular)

- Gaining 500 luck before wearing a lucky aura, 700 potential total,
- Purple text in the lobby,
- Ability to wear armours and gear such as elektra and candy ef,
- Ability to reach Level 200,
- Ability to have all 5 stashes,

I think that about does it, post if I've missed any!
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Shadow

Quote from: FireyDevel on March 11, 2011, 12:34:26 AM

- Some others include being able to reach 200,

You said ability to reach level 200 twice :P hehe.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

FireyDevel

Quote from: Shadow on March 11, 2011, 12:41:10 AM
You said ability to reach level 200 twice :P hehe.

lol fail.... so I did, nice save!! Editied :P

TomTom1

Well I appreciate the link referral. I did happen to stumble upon that a day earlier but I wasn't sure if it was comprehensive. Well atleast I know now, thank you Firey.

And I suppose my new great quest shall not be to wear Elektra... but to amass my original armor set from B*TS - full Hammerhead +5 set. Haha! (I'm serious)
---

Oh and as a side note, when I first wrote in the lobby chat I was like, "Omg! My text is purple! So neat! haha."
Sincerely,

Tom

FireyDevel

Quote from: TomTom1 on March 11, 2011, 12:55:50 AM
Well I appreciate the link referral. I did happen to stumble upon that a day earlier but I wasn't sure if it was comprehensive. Well atleast I know now, thank you Firey.

And I suppose my new great quest shall not be to wear Elektra... but to amass my original armor set from B*TS - full Hammerhead +5 set. Haha! (I'm serious)
---

Oh and as a side note, when I first wrote in the lobby chat I was like, "Omg! My text is purple! So neat! haha."

Lol anytime man, that's what we're here for!! And If you need any help getting that set, lemmie know! Good luck on that quest, I may take you on with my Elektra and see who's quest was more efficent :P

TomTom1

Quote from: FireyDevel on March 11, 2011, 12:58:52 AM
Quote from: TomTom1 on March 11, 2011, 12:55:50 AM

---

Lol anytime man, that's what we're here for!! And If you need any help getting that set, lemmie know! Good luck on that quest, I may take you on with my Elektra and see who's quest was more efficent :P

Haha for sure! I'm going to be lurking in lvs 11-17 for the Hammerhead set haha. Too bad I can't exactly *wish on a star* for a +5 drop of that lol.

OH and another side note. I'd love to hit lv 110 by Sunday. Purely for Base, so at that time if anyone wants to, hit me up. I'm on quite a bit lol
Sincerely,

Tom

FireyDevel

Ahh, the community has your back if you are able to find one being sold in the marketplace!

And I'll be on most of the weekend to grind lvl 204, feel free to tag along, just look for GM FireyDevel :)

Bubu

March 11, 2011, 01:06:43 AM #12 Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 01:07:53 AM by Bubu
I think i will be able to play on saturday's afternoon, so i will get you a spot in CC rooms ^^, whisp. me if you need something IGN: Mod Bubu
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

TomTom1

Haha wow, I'm honestly impressed. Naturally I abhor suck-up attempts or flattering, but honestly I must say its nice to see the staff within BCheetah so active. That really shows dedication and player support, hence the true nature of such positions.

Gladly, I'll certainly tag along if not to just laugh it up a bit with ya'll. Haha I'm enjoying this game, more and more...
Sincerely,

Tom

Allie

Quote from: FireyDevel on March 11, 2011, 12:34:26 AM

- x2 exp, gigas, coins per map
- 40k coins received every Monday
- Wear member-only items (soon-to-be)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-