May 04, 2024, 10:50:45 PMLatest Member: jeimyz23

Stun Attack

Started by zomniethe4, July 12, 2012, 05:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

Zom believes that this could possibly be a great skill if used correctly.
WHOS WITH ME

Zom

zepher2211

It's so slow though, I've seen it used effectively only once and it kicked ass lol
Powersurge
Headstrong

yeritsyaboy1

I Think This Skill Is Good Almost Only When Its Used In Conjunction With Other Players' Like Rush Or Uppercut . Other Than That , I Dont Find It That Efficient .  :-\
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

Zack66775

It's too hard to use. Really. Way to slow for the speed of the bots in this game now.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

jinhongzhu

Idk y stun atk is a skill in Bc. The atk is so slow, but if u know how to use it u'll pwn with it :D

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Dewo

July 12, 2012, 06:28:21 PM #5 Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:30:09 PM by Dewo
Fun to use on Holo, but not a good or fast enough skill, when it comes to serious PvP.

X

Yz

Quote from: jinhongzhu on July 12, 2012, 06:14:15 PM
Idk y stun atk is a skill in Bc. The atk is so slow, but if u know how to use it u'll pwn with it :D

No, you won't. This is only the case with Ion. Rush and Upper are the only skills that nubs can use easily like pros can. Ion and GC are the only skills that are only effective when used by someone with experience. Stun will fail forever, its speed is too much of an issue.
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

ion has a large patience factor just like stun attack has. At least if used correctly.
Patience and timing is what goes into the best use of skills. ~Buddhist monk way of fighting

zomniethe4

zom goes pew pew stun

Zom

Xx Itz Ian

July 12, 2012, 07:02:26 PM #9 Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 07:46:04 PM by Xx Itz Ian
Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 12, 2012, 06:57:11 PM
zom goes pew pew stun
President has spoken, stun attack is a pewpew stun if used well.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

KillerPig

Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 12, 2012, 06:57:11 PM
zom goes pew pew stun

well ur black so u have superhuman speed

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

spiderstar

I gotta agree with Allie.  I've used stun to troll people but when I timed it just right I could push people some off the maps like StarDeck or Holodeck.  However, on maps like Flop I don't really find it that useful. 

Also with the stun attack you can't really combo with it cause after a stun attack they get knocked down, whereas in uppercut you can use immediately after your 3 regular attacks (can't do this with stun because of it's speed). 

Yz

Quote from: spiderstar on July 13, 2012, 02:54:10 AM
I gotta agree with Allie.  I've used stun to troll people but when I timed it just right I could push people some off the maps like StarDeck or Holodeck.  However, on maps like Flop I don't really find it that useful. 

Also with the stun attack you can't really combo with it cause after a stun attack they get knocked down, whereas in uppercut you can use immediately after your 3 regular attacks (can't do this with stun because of it's speed). 

THAT'S NOT WHAT TROLL MEANS OMGHSDFGVYSDFVJUZSHFVSDZBC
DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

Quote from: Yz on July 13, 2012, 06:27:36 AM
Quote from: spiderstar on July 13, 2012, 02:54:10 AM

THAT'S NOT WHAT TROLL MEANS OMGHSDFGVYSDFVJUZSHFVSDZBC
Sowwie :3

1387saqr

Yeah stun willl never be a skill able to used effectively , reaction time too slow and leaves you vulnerable for future attacks.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Delta

ion best forever .
stun sucks ass

i has sproken

KillerPig

ions only good if u know how to use it. otherwise it sucks

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-