May 03, 2024, 08:07:17 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Stract Shop ?

Stract Shop ?

Started by Shadow, February 05, 2011, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

The EXP boost thing does have a draw back though in that you can buy the EXP, but unlike sector you wont get the coins and stuff for it.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

eco999

February 07, 2011, 05:52:33 PM #16 Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 07:32:28 PM by eco999
The experience  idea is a fail.
Level up with sector.

But I think it is a good idea for people like thegtabot.
He never sectors;only pvps.
He is currently level 80 I think.
All from pvp.

Shadow

That's what I'm saying me personally I don't like sectoring to much I'd rather pvp or base.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Insaniity

Quote from: eco999 on February 07, 2011, 05:52:33 PM
The experience  idea is a fail.
Level up with sector.

But I think it is a good idea for people like thegtabot.
He never sectors;only sectors.He is currently level 80 I think.
All from pvp.

Well who thinks that is a fail? ^^^

Shadow

Haha typo a game is ment to be fun n the only fun thing on this game is pvping n basing

zepher2211

nobody bases half the time on this game, if the only thing you enjoy at all is pvp why do you play?
Powersurge
Headstrong

Shadow

Quote from: zepher2211 on February 08, 2011, 12:39:21 AM
nobody bases half the time on this game, if the only thing you enjoy at all is pvp why do you play?
Hmmm yeah if I only enjoy PvP why do I play this game lol umm pretty obvious answer because maybe other people PvP as well ?  lol What kind of question is that lmao.....

hawk5005

PvP is fun, most of the people who have lvl 150 ( and don't have membership ) PvP all the time and sector only on weekends for coins and gigas.
Almost nobody plays base because a fairly balanced game lasts about 10-20 minutes and a pvp game only lasts about 1-5 minutes.

zepher2211

Quote from: Shadow on February 08, 2011, 09:51:22 AM
Hmmm yeah if I only enjoy PvP why do I play this game lol umm pretty obvious answer because maybe other people PvP as well ?  lol What kind of question is that lmao.....

That questions funny? You wanna be an ingame mod (going slightly off topic), and yet all you do is pvp, this would be a sign to me you'll eventually get tired of pvp and leave. But that's just how I see it.

@Hawk: there's a sych thing as a balanced game of base here? (minitanks ftw)
Powersurge
Headstrong

Iridion

Quote from: zepher2211 on February 08, 2011, 07:24:19 PM
Quote from: Shadow on February 08, 2011, 09:51:22 AM

That questions funny? You wanna be an ingame mod (going slightly off topic), and yet all you do is pvp, this would be a sign to me you'll eventually get tired of pvp and leave. But that's just how I see it.

@Hawk: there's a sych thing as a balanced game of base here? (minitanks ftw)

Fyi, I got bored of sector when you guys had 12mil gp and we had 32. (not offensive, it's the only thing I remember of that period of time D: ) and I just pvp from months :3

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

I never get bored of PvP, and I sector every now and then to get coins to buy some stuff.

zepher2211

Long attention spans o.o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Shadow

I usually do sectoring on weekends since its weekend EXP/Gigas/Coin bonus then, but other than that during the week I usually just PvP.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-