May 05, 2024, 06:54:00 PMLatest Member: WilliamJoymn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » To be proven as the best.

To be proven as the best.

Started by Ray_Kalm, October 02, 2010, 10:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Painkiller

:-[ hmmm my mommy told me to never double space ;D unless the teacher told me the assignment was due double spaced >:(.

in which case i tell them double spaced is a format that essays were never meant to be written in.

i made this exception won't be making it again :)

Painkiller

i'm 19 and live by myself in college dormroom i go to classes thursday and saturday 9-12 get used to my sense of humor XD

Optimism

Where in the world do you guys get these ridiculous ideas?
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on October 03, 2010, 08:43:01 PM
Where in the world do you guys get these ridiculous ideas?

oh god, its the "no.1 pvper" gonna critisize us, listen up guise or he will pvp u

Why doesnt the sector king get this big an ego/cult of dumbasses worshipping him
DISCORD killyzkill

Mihax

@Pain: Are you sure you can tell the difference between perfect and better? If not I could recommend you a very good dictionary. >: D
"In order to top all others, your playing style needs to be not perfect, but less flawed. " This is the basic idea,  I'm pretty sure it's comprehensible. As for "What if player X changes his strategy" and all, well that's situational, and it's unrelated to our main point.

@Allie I only see one wall of text.  Also Allie gave up on a debate amg amg amg. : O

@Opti NO U.

Allie

Debates are boring when someone can't understand your logic, and thus repeat the same things over and over thinking they're right.

Meta

Quote from: Tricky on October 03, 2010, 08:44:24 PM
oh god, its the "no.1 pvper" gonna critisize us, listen up guise or he will pvp u

Why doesnt the sector king get this big an ego/cult of dumbasses worshipping him

sector king doesn't have much to worship for except for leeching off him, we all know how much ross hates having a full room, heck..he even hates if one person just ONE person was in the room with him.

Optimism

Quote from: Allie on October 03, 2010, 09:40:38 PM
Debates are boring when someone can't understand your logic, and thus repeat the same things over and over thinking they're right.

I wouldn't consider your POV logical in the least...

O'CMON.

I was referring to everyone except mihai and tricky earlier >.>.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Painkiller

the only way to win an argument is to kiss your opponents ass it happened when america decided to go to war with brittain and its happened in each and every debate if you want your opponent to falter and lose you would have to kiss their ass like this

i agree the strategy doesn't have to be perfect however if the strategy isn't perfect then that strategy fails completely because any other can defeat it if it aims at its weakpoints the only thing someone can do to win is to adapt and aim at their opponents weakpoints i'm not saying the person's strategy has to be perfect i'm saying they have to be able to adapt quickly and win those battles quickly adapting is the perfect strategy but it doesn't always guarentee a win.

notice i agreed with them then proved how they are wrong -.- and if they don't read this part they would agree with me or change their mind somewhat its how every debate is won profesionally and its also called "the gift of the tounge" its a gay part of society but its a part of it nonetheless.

Allie

Wut I tell you about long, boring paragraphs.

Optimism

Quote from: Painkiller on October 03, 2010, 10:35:25 PM
the only way to win an argument is to kiss your opponents ass it happened when america decided to go to war with brittain and its happened in each and every debate if you want your opponent to falter and lose you would have to kiss their ass like this

i agree the strategy doesn't have to be perfect however if the strategy isn't perfect then that strategy fails completely because any other can defeat it if it aims at its weakpoints the only thing someone can do to win is to adapt and aim at their opponents weakpoints i'm not saying the person's strategy has to be perfect i'm saying they have to be able to adapt quickly and win those battles quickly adapting is the perfect strategy but it doesn't always guarentee a win.

notice i agreed with them then proved how they are wrong -.- and if they don't read this part they would agree with me or change their mind somewhat its how every debate is won profesionally and its also called "the gift of the tounge" its a gay part of society but its a part of it nonetheless.

You proved nothing other than you don't understand the intricacy of the pvp game. Your black and white spiel here falls short of proving much of anything -- find some shades of gray (many shades).
- Opti -
- Retired -

Allie

Painkiller

XD w/e i was just making a point that debates are won by being the first to agree with your opponent if i hand't said all the unnecessary stuff you guys wouldn't have had anything to say i couldn't counter and allie get used to it....

zomniethe4

I'm just going to go ahead and say that I'm the best PvP'er ever.
Bet you were looking for this eh? We'll theres no /jk. I was cereal >:O

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-