May 13, 2024, 04:41:42 PMLatest Member: danielx11
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Items->Stashes

Items->Stashes

Started by Xkiller712, October 21, 2011, 11:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

I think I can speak for everyone when I say it is frustratingly annoying when you recieve an item in sector mode, but do not have enough space in your inventory, so they just go to waste.  What I think would solve this problem is to make it so if your inventory is full, but you have empty spots in your stash(s) then it  will automatically place it in them.  Please + this if you think that it would help and would lessen all of the frustration.

Zack66775

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Click

1654.2630197% agree. +1.0221.  ;D ;D
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Shadow

This has been suggested many times before.  I believe it's not possible to do this though.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Xkiller712

Quote from: Shadow on October 22, 2011, 10:20:37 PM
This has been suggested many times before.  I believe it's not possible to do this though.
How come?  Wouldn't all you have to do is code it so if inventory=full transport item to stash if stash slot 1 is full transport to stash slot 2 etc.etc.

spiderstar

+1 This is a great idea but I agree with Shadow;  I think Allie and Santa have other priorities to attend to like fixing lag issues, bugs, updates, etc.

sasuke6548

Scythe

Great idea
when people get red boxes and their inventory is full the mostly rage and everytime they rage it causes their cells to die
causing our lives to be shorter
+1
Don't think, feel

Shadow

Quote from: Xkiller712 on October 22, 2011, 11:14:33 PM
How come?  Wouldn't all you have to do is code it so if inventory=full transport item to stash if stash slot 1 is full transport to stash slot 2 etc.etc.
You make it sound as if something like that were easy.  It's not, I really don't think it's possible.  I don't know just search the other threads of this suggestion and maybe you'll find answers.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Xkiller712

Quote from: deathraper on October 23, 2011, 02:01:32 AM
Great idea
when people get red boxes and their inventory is full the mostly rage and everytime they rage it causes their cells to die
causing our lives to be shorter
+1

Lmao, you should pm Allie saying that it is literally killing us by not making this suggestion live.

asmit10

Quote from: Xkiller712 on October 22, 2011, 11:14:33 PM

if inventory=full transport item to stash if stash slot 1 is full transport to stash slot 2

Have them enter this code into the game and see if it works or not, -SPOILER- it wont.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

don't think you realize game limitations/difficulty of coding. i think it'd be easy to eat something healthy, but i cant know for sure cuz i never tried it, same situation for you and coding
DISCORD killyzkill

eco999

Xkiller712

Quote from: Yz on October 24, 2011, 04:20:39 PM
don't think you realize game limitations/difficulty of coding. i think it'd be easy to eat something healthy, but i cant know for sure cuz i never tried it, same situation for you and coding
Yes, I understand this.  I did not mean that that would be the exact coding, but the coding could be based off of it. 

koolwolf2

I think it's possible if stash is treated like inventory but that could cause other problems.....
Newest one:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-