May 13, 2024, 10:20:07 AMLatest Member: Jewelver
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » I'm back everyone ☺

I'm back everyone ☺

Started by Xkiller712, October 23, 2011, 09:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

K, well my pc got a virus cause of my brother so I haven't been able to play, and well anyways I'm back =]  If any of you remember me then post on here.  My name was either DamDatSilky or Silkysox

Selene

Welcome Back, I remember you.

asmit10

ya I think I remember seeing you.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

antisickness

Welcome back.

Btw, the "damdat" days are over.

Yoshi91

don't remember, but wb anyway.  :)

Shadow

The name looks familiar somewhat but I don't know really lol.  Anyways welcome back.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

RedNeon

Xkiller712

Thanks guys  ;D and Congratulations on the Mod Position Selene.  I always knew you would become one, no joke, no cheezyness intended.  And I remember that time we were trying to help eachother get the Kowbat event, where you had to get the spiker elite set, all of the screenshots and stuff lol.

Selene

Quote from: Xkiller712 on October 25, 2011, 12:19:06 AM
Thanks guys  ;D and Congratulations on the Mod Position Selene.  I always knew you would become one, no joke, no cheezyness intended.  And I remember that time we were trying to help eachother get the Kowbat event, where you had to get the spiker elite set, all of the screenshots and stuff lol.
Thank you, I remember you too. Welcome back!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-