May 02, 2024, 03:09:35 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » _The ~StarZ~ Guild_

_The ~StarZ~ Guild_

Started by ~StarZ~, March 30, 2013, 11:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godz

Purple

Quote from: medchiller on April 02, 2013, 02:33:37 AM
Quote from: Purple on April 02, 2013, 01:40:03 AM
Quote from: lara538 on April 01, 2013, 08:33:20 PM
Im not a redeemer but i think starz should get worried with genesis b4 redemption :P

Btw Good Luck with ur guild!

Ill delete my past off topic post,im sorry.

I don't think we need to worry about genesis. Maybe once they get within 2m gp i'll get super active again.
Be careful about saying stuff like that. We had some (4) of our biggest grinders away this weekend and we still climbed 2 ranks so don't think we make no GP. I alone make about 850k-1m gp A weekend just imagine what the other 6-7 heavy grinders could do added to that. Don't want to start a war but watch your backs  ;)

I didn't mean to say that genesis doesn't make gp. I just think the grinders in our guild can out grind yours. Maybe i'm wrong, but we won't know till you guys get close to us in gp.

^**** im special xd

medchiller

Quote from: Purple on April 02, 2013, 03:24:29 AM
Im not a redeemer but i think starz should get worried with genesis b4 redemption :P

I don't think we need to worry about genesis. Maybe once they get within 2m gp i'll get super active again.
Be careful about saying stuff like that. We had some (4) of our biggest grinders away this weekend and we still climbed 2 ranks so don't think we make no GP. I alone make about 850k-1m gp A weekend just imagine what the other 6-7 heavy grinders could do added to that. Don't want to start a war but watch your backs  ;)

I didn't mean to say that genesis doesn't make gp. I just think the grinders in our guild can out grind yours. Maybe i'm wrong, but we won't know till you guys get close to us in gp.
Indeed.

Yz

Be careful about saying stuff like that. We had some (4) of our biggest grinders away this weekend and we still climbed 2 ranks so don't think we make no GP. I alone make about 850k-1m gp A weekend just imagine what the other 6-7 heavy grinders could do added to that. Don't want to start a war but watch your backs  ;)

6-7? you mean the other 3, since only 4 of you have over 1mil after a month
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Quote from: YossyLuna on April 02, 2013, 05:56:23 AM
I find it rly funny how no1 in starz care about Godz! lol ... of course if he give us that attention its just cuz hes afraid ;) but w.e. Godz just go spamm in other place, or get a job for the newspaper since u looks like want to be a writer

Lol. Sry GODZ, these sound like words of wisdom to me ::)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Yz

he's stopped now so that's enough
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

I find it rly funny how no1 in starz care about Godz! lol ... of course if he give us that attention its just cuz hes afraid ;) but w.e. Godz just go spamm in other place, or get a job for the newspaper since u looks like want to be a writer

Godz u got owned so badly rofl !

Robocop7ant

Quote from: loewe98 on April 02, 2013, 07:57:41 AM

Godz u got owned so badly rofl !
This isn't any of my buisness.
But this post could be a pm to Godz instead of posted.
It can start a fight, and it can make this guild thread into flames, wars.. W.e

I see your post as it have nothing to doin this thread.

On topic: Starz, i know matr1x was added to your guild after he coulnd't play with us, then he changed
his loyality to my guild again (Shadow Fighters), and now he is gone again.
Idk where he is, but i just wanted to let you all know.

Gl with your guild guys ;] peace be with you all ;D
<br />

lara538

Quote from: Yz on April 02, 2013, 04:25:26 AM

6-7? you mean the other 3, since only 4 of you have over 1mil after a month

Yeh but after a month med has a OMFG gp and more than 1m gp in 3 weekends(im referring to code and mat) its a very good gp.
Danni has like 650k in 3 weekends also. They 5 alone are already alot.
Also,another detail, i just start grinded past weekend and i made 100k in both of them, its not much but if some1 makes 100k per weekend constantly it turns into a good gp, i also was out good part of these 2 weekends so maybe i can get more than 100k this time.
Starz is 18 days older than us and only 3 players with more than 1 mil. In 1 month we are rank 6.
Check how many players have more than 1m gp in a guild isnt a good way to check that guild potential xD
I see alot of potential in genesis,so its better dont understimate us Starz and red ;D
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Thornz

Haha, true. Genesis had better watch out for ANARCHY, though. We're not even a month old, an we're rank 12. Plus, our forum is cooler  8)

ⒶⒶⒶ  ANARCHY FTW  ⒶⒶⒶ

Not pants

Yz

Quote from: Thornz on April 03, 2013, 06:14:54 PM
Haha, true. Genesis had better watch out for ANARCHY, though. We're not even a month old, an we're rank 12. Plus, our forum is cooler  8)

ⒶⒶⒶ  ANARCHY FTW  ⒶⒶⒶ

Genesis is only 4 days older than Anarchy and has 4mil more GP than Anarchy :/ Anarchy is also 2 days off being a month old, l0l

i'd say it's... the 18th fastest ranking guild this year? j/s don't get ahead of yourself

can't believe how much crap StarZ got bombarded with already lol
DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

All apart of friendly competition lol ;)

Yz

Yea.. the competition consisting of 2 or 3 guilds for now
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Quote from: Yz on April 04, 2013, 04:47:42 AM
Quote from: Thornz on April 03, 2013, 06:14:54 PM

ⒶⒶⒶ  ANARCHY FTW  ⒶⒶⒶ

Genesis is only 4 days older than Anarchy and has 4mil more GP than Anarchy :/ Anarchy is also 2 days off being a month old, l0l

i'd say it's... the 18th fastest ranking guild this year? j/s don't get ahead of yourself

can't believe how much crap StarZ got bombarded with already lol

4 days from being 1 month old. Gawd. Can't you count? And Genesis has the benefit of haveing Mat. Everybody loves Mat xD

Not pants

Yz

still old and climbing at only a moderate speed imo
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-