May 02, 2024, 04:43:49 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » _The ~StarZ~ Guild_

_The ~StarZ~ Guild_

Started by ~StarZ~, March 30, 2013, 11:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

I think it's better for the thread if we stop talking about genesis. This thread is already shit on enough.

^**** im special xd

Yz

^or about any other guild ;D it is the StarZ topic
DISCORD killyzkill

Godz

Is this the second Redemption topic?  ::)

Purple

Quote from: Godz on April 04, 2013, 12:38:33 PM
Is this the second Redemption topic?  ::)

Good job. We stopped talking about genesis and started talking about redemption. Mission accomplished, I guess.

^**** im special xd

Godz

Thornz

I think it's time for all us Red members to GTFO.... Lol xD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

xSTARx

accepted. message me ~mostwanted~ or our coleaders to invite you in. ;)

Quote from: jajex2 on April 02, 2013, 02:05:37 AM
I.G.N.: IPlayInHD
Bot Level: 115-125 Changes every day though
Activeness(1-10): 9
Loyal?: Definitely

prango

i.g.n: Prango
Bot Level: 123
Activeness(1-10): 8
Loyal?: Yes

xSTARx

accepted
Quote from: prango on April 07, 2013, 01:45:08 PM
i.g.n: Prango
Bot Level: 123
Activeness(1-10): 8
Loyal?: Yes

Thornz

I changed StarZ to being "Chaotic Neutral" allies on my guild page xD.  Most cause Cyber seems to have managed to piss of half your guild, and Layna kicks pretty much any ANARCHY members that enter her room, which for SOME strange reason really bugs my guildies. Hmm, wonder why?  ::)

Lol, so no hard feelings, but my guild mates were a bit miffed that we were down as allies, sooo, yeah...

Not pants

~StarZ~

lol. layna said she kicks all of you guys because they keep stealing her boxes,
Quote from: Thornz on April 10, 2013, 06:16:05 PM
I changed StarZ to being "Chaotic Neutral" allies on my guild page xD.  Most cause Cyber seems to have managed to piss of half your guild, and Layna kicks pretty much any ANARCHY members that enter her room, which for SOME strange reason really bugs my guildies. Hmm, wonder why?  ::)

Lol, so no hard feelings, but my guild mates were a bit miffed that we were down as allies, sooo, yeah...

Thornz

Quote from: ~StarZ~ on April 10, 2013, 08:59:12 PM

I asked Layna myself, and she told me that she just doesn't like anarchy. She even kicked me from her room on my main, when she realized I was te guild master. Like I said, I really have no opinion on the matter, as besides Layna, I haven't personally experienced any bad blood between us.  It just seemed to make my Guildies much happier to be "Chaotic Neutral" with StarZ, instead of straight allies.  The term "Chaotic Neutral" actually made me lol when Cyber suggested it, so I went ahead and used it xD

Not pants

~StarZ~

lol sounds good to me  :P
Quote from: Thornz on April 10, 2013, 10:37:13 PM
Quote from: ~StarZ~ on April 10, 2013, 08:59:12 PM

I asked Layna myself, and she told me that she just doesn't like anarchy. She even kicked me from her room on my main, when she realized I was te guild master. Like I said, I really have no opinion on the matter, as besides Layna, I haven't personally experienced any bad blood between us.  It just seemed to make my Guildies much happier to be "Chaotic Neutral" with StarZ, instead of straight allies.  The term "Chaotic Neutral" actually made me lol when Cyber suggested it, so I went ahead and used it xD

Thornz

Quote from: ~StarZ~ on April 11, 2013, 04:07:23 PM
lol sounds good to me  :P

Basically what we can take home from this is that Cyber is a **** that makes enemies ::)

Not pants

Thornz

Well, my entire guild got kicked, which includes anybody who had a problem with Starz, soooo yeah. I added you as full allies again xD

Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-