May 02, 2024, 06:16:31 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » SYSTEMATIC - RANK 20 - RECRUITING 1 GRINDER - EVENT ON

SYSTEMATIC - RANK 20 - RECRUITING 1 GRINDER - EVENT ON

Started by GrampsJr, February 05, 2014, 07:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

Quote from: GrampsJr on February 18, 2014, 07:41:19 PM
yes i am g5 :)
woah niceee :).
you and your dad should add me on skype ([email protected]). long time no talk. btw im in redemption but whenever you guys grind if you make a locked room (cus i can join gmo rooms) ill help.
my ign is "-poka-". feel free to message me for anything you may need help with.

GrampsJr

Yah been too long, if i remember rightly me and dad gave u stuff before we quit?:P

im in game now if u wanna grind

-Speedy-

Who is winning the event? Not that i care i was just curious. ::)

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

GrampsJr

-Speedy-

Oh that's to bad :/. Hopefully we can have some players get active this weekend.

#1 *Sector Nub*

IDiiL

I'll try to make 4m gp this weekend. I hope you will join it and grind together.
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

-Speedy-

Quote from: IDiiL on February 19, 2014, 11:24:39 AM
I'll try to make 4m gp this weekend. I hope you will join it and grind together.
Yea, i'll be there i need to level my other account anyway so i think i can get 500k gp this weekend.

#1 *Sector Nub*

GrampsJr

Anyone on?

4 of us are grinding now we got room 1 come:)

Cooky

Hello, I would like to invite your guild to participate in the first annual BC Racing Olympics

Here you can find the rules and how to enter. The top prize is 3m gigas given to everyone in your guild - and more!

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=51064.0

I hope you sign up for it! Goodluck!

iBrobotback

Only 1 person in the guild now... Im joining Anarchy. So long... We were the most dominate guild from our start moving up the ranks super fast in that first weekend... But now since we hit the top20, no one does anything anymore...ß

-Speedy-

What happened to the guild? Why were we all kicked?

#1 *Sector Nub*

IDiiL

IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

Dooow

IGN-SilverLightC    Level-221
Guild-Schism

IDiiL

Wasn't on like a week and don't know what happend to guildmaster.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-