May 02, 2024, 03:21:59 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Sympathy ?

Sympathy ?

Started by optisum1, August 24, 2014, 12:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madprox

Quote from: nemano9988 on August 24, 2014, 01:21:25 PM
Few more things i would like to add. Originally when i started playing (1 year ago) i was invited to guild Assassins. The guild was not high rank but we gained gps fast and were like 10m away form sym, firey realizing hes guild will fall rank, stole the most active members from it to hes guild and promised them big rewards for good gps, and guess what that never happened. The assassins died bcs people believed the **** he was saying. The same thing happened to few other guilds that were active and were gaining on sym . I wouldn't say this if there were several times people told me that he was trying to 'BUY' the members from other guilds, by promising them anything they want. So ye in my eyes he doesnt care about people in his guild or anything else except sym being rank 3 or higher, i dont hate or else for people being in sym, i just dislike seeing them in the guild with the person in the lead, who gives **** about people unless they get gps legit way or not.
Do you have any proof of that?
(that's a bannable offense)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

Like mentioned it's not about rank. But i do admire the loyalty that even after what you said about Firey maybe it true or not true that least his guild members are loyal and stick by him even if he does make bad moves. But at the end of the day it's a game, play to have fun if you can't win on your own and keep wanting help  from people or to play with players for fun who kick you out or just rude to you because of what guild your in then clearly there just as bad as what they hate.

I was in Assasains, xd Tbh, i don't remember much happening about that heck a lot of guild's died when the game died. It's going about o.t.t on people's reaction over one person though especially since he's not even here to defend himself/guild lol.

Way too much hate, just chill
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

optisum1

Yes, sympathy has some loyal member like joint and never left
Let's say Sticky, Sympathy went back to nothing 3times but revived all the times and got back to #3 trough all that Sticky never left and helped regaining the gp, when charmz joint also sympathy went down back than for the 2nd time and he didnt leave he helped regaining gp
But in the past (idk if he still is) firey used to flame and steal people, I know that too but I don't think he does that anymore

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

FalseProphet

It's not just Sympathy who does that, but without proof nothing can be done.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

zanzona

Quote from: nemano9988 on August 24, 2014, 01:21:25 PM
Few more things i would like to add. Originally when i started playing (1 year ago) i was invited to guild Assassins. The guild was not high rank but we gained gps fast and were like 10m away form sym, firey realizing hes guild will fall rank, stole the most active members from it to hes guild and promised them big rewards for good gps, and guess what that never happened. The assassins died bcs people believed the **** he was saying. The same thing happened to few other guilds that were active and were gaining on sym . I wouldn't say this if there were several times people told me that he was trying to 'BUY' the members from other guilds, by promising them anything they want. So ye in my eyes he doesnt care about people in his guild or anything else except sym being rank 3 or higher, i dont hate or else for people being in sym, i just dislike seeing them in the guild with the person in the lead, who gives **** about people unless they get gps legit way or not.
that's not right
Also exe ur in SoSa and sosa stole sympathy's members...
Also theres no hackers in sympathy
MrScorpion <3

-Speedy-

Tbh all guilds promise thing here and there but that's not the reason people dislike FireY... When it comes down to it he is just rude to half the community. I remember when i left Sympathy he cussed me out for like a week on skype then blocked me in-game. Did i forgive him? Yea i did because people change, but he continues to flame and it's just annoying to see over and over again.

Also, SoSa didn't steal 1 sympathy member they all came to eXe asking to join.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

zanzona

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 24, 2014, 02:04:12 PM

Also, SoSa didn't steal 1 sympathy member they all came to eXe asking to join.
lol
MrScorpion <3

spiderstar

Ik I'm not a FM, but I think this topic is getting a lil off topic from the point of why Sympathy's reputation and more about why FireY is disliked. 

FalseProphet

lol let's not go into guilds and people we hate.....

this will just end in me laughing too much!

optisum1

yeah i heard about rage & det, but idc about people hating me or not i just care about getting RT2 thats all, i need help for that, the other sympathy members need help for that too but they can't get it if we get kicked every time

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

zanzona

Quote from: nemano9988 on August 24, 2014, 02:39:58 PM
rage and det left sym bcs they were always hated by others bcs of the guild, i was hapy to accept them in the sosa after they left sym

and btw scorp you were the one who told me firey was trying to buy you when we were in assassins
Firey invited me to sympathy not ""tried to buy me""
Also rage and det wasn't hated from others...
Im in sympathy and I dont think im hated from others
Ppl hate sympathy cuz sympathy is successful guild...
MrScorpion <3

-Speedy-

Quote from: zanzona on August 24, 2014, 03:47:43 PM
rage and det left sym bcs they were always hated by others bcs of the guild, i was hapy to accept them in the sosa after they left sym

and btw scorp you were the one who told me firey was trying to buy you when we were in assassins
Not true, Redemption is a successful guild and no body hates them. Being successful has nothing to do with any of it tbh.

#1 *Sector Nub*

zanzona

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 24, 2014, 03:52:27 PM

Not true, Redemption is a successful guild and no body hates them. Being successful has nothing to do with any of it tbh.
Really?? No body hates redemption?..
MrScorpion <3

-Speedy-

Quote from: zanzona on August 24, 2014, 03:56:12 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on August 24, 2014, 03:52:27 PM

Really?? No body hates redemption?..
This is so off topic now and by nobody i am saying the majority of people on bc like red or respect it.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Madprox

This got kinda out of control.
Ima lock it.

Poor FireY.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-