May 17, 2024, 07:44:01 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Great tag idea - hot potato

Great tag idea - hot potato

Started by Frith, March 19, 2013, 09:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frith

so the idea of this is to create a game thats like 'hot potato'. basically, its like normal tag where one person is chosen to be it but -
Idea 1: this person has x amount of time to tag someone else, if they dont manage to hit anyone after x amount of time they are killed and a new person is chosen to be on.
Idea 2: there is a timer counting down, when the said limit reaches 0 the person on is killed, tagging someone does not reset the timer and is just passed on.
:)

Madprox

+1

Although, i would reset the timer when tagging someone else, makes it more fair when everyone has, say, 1minute, rather then 3seconds :p

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Frith

Quote from: Madprox on March 19, 2013, 09:29:20 AM
+1

Although, i would reset the timer when tagging someone else, makes it more fair when everyone has, say, 1minute, rather then 3seconds :p
On the first one it would, i forgot to say D:

Cooky

war_lord159

this idea would be nice  :D

I think someone could even use that tag for a player-spawned event... maybe Cooky (who likes making great events) would but i dont know.  ::)

so anyway that idea would be great also if we can add an attachment like being able to stake in it or can be mixed like {ht|stk}.

dont mind the suggestions above if u dont like  :)

but anyway i like that idea.
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

markiie

And have an option on the tag like botspeed (bs2000) e.g. you would have Hot Potato (HP1) for a 1 minute timer and (HP0.5) for a 30 second timer and so on ...... ???

hawk5005

mic99

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Robocop7ant

<br />

Thornz

Yesss, do it. I get bored of tag since its basically up to the players to decide when the game is over xD

+1

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-