May 03, 2024, 11:56:48 AMLatest Member: ingkoyee159
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Great new idea 'Enter Message' option

Great new idea 'Enter Message' option

Started by Cooky, May 16, 2013, 05:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Add a new check box in all pvp/sector/bvb rooms that says 'Enter Message' and when you click it you can type in a message that will show in the chat box to every player when they join the room. This would be so convenient for a lot of people.

Examples: 

'All suicide'
'Don't take red boxes'
'Lucky only'
'Only doing lvl 172'
'No Jura allowed'
'Holodeck only'
'no pushing unless red hp'

etc.

So when a player joins the room it will show that on their screen in the chat box. If you have an important message to tell all players in the room you could just have it automatically tell everyone.

Or if you are waiting for a friend and so you are kicking everyone who joins their spot.. you could make the message 'sorry waiting for friend' or something, so the person knows why they aren't just being randomly kicked. 

And if the room master changes the message it would reappear for all players already in the room so they would know too.

Maybe make member only? idk, up to admins

I think this is a great idea though cause its kinda lame if you are going to have specific rules of your room you have to make the room name say the rules or spam it to everyone who joins.. with this idea you can easily set it up so everyone who joins gets to know the rules automatically.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Dewo

X

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

markiie

Selene

Bad idea;

- change room name
- marcos; in-game & in room
-  write it

Cooky

May 16, 2013, 07:38:46 PM #8 Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 07:56:07 PM by Selene
Quote from: Selene on May 16, 2013, 07:32:26 PM
Bad idea;

- change room name
- marcos; in-game & in room
-  write it
you are essentially saying that because the task can already be done, that an easier and much more convenient way of doing it is a bad idea? that makes very little sense..

zomniethe4

Just change the room name...
People will know what they are getting into before and not wasting time.

Zom

Bombz

DONT WORRY COOKY MY FRIEND ITS 4 AGAINST 3

Allie

Quote from: Bombz on May 16, 2013, 07:58:18 PM
DONT WORRY COOKY MY FRIEND ITS 4 AGAINST 3

4 against 4, my friend. Or does the fact that two of one side are high ranking staff members imbalance it? 4 against 72, maybe?

Bombz

HMM THAT IS NO PROBLEMO IT'S 4-4 EVEN

mo9

bad idea , various reasons mentioned above + the ones i told you on skype
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on May 16, 2013, 08:29:10 PM
4 against 4, my friend. Or does the fact that two of one side are high ranking staff members imbalance it? 4 against 72, maybe?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-