Quote from: Tricky on September 03, 2010, 08:31:55 AM
you're getting a LOT better Kletz and im starting to fall in love with you

I'm starting to get scared of you.

Allie

kev453

Quote from: Allie on September 03, 2010, 08:59:15 AM
AMFG
g4u

Fair enough, but seriously. GADOT, AMG, EPIC doesn't really clearly tell me what you think of it- What is 'GADOT' meant to be? AMG was never there. 'EPIC', what makes it epic? You see, I can't improve without knowing what I need to improve on.

Iridion

Light effect, is epic. Shadow, is epic. Realisticness, is epic. You win. AMG. GADOT.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

kev453

Quote from: iridion3 on September 03, 2010, 09:06:44 AM
Light effect, is epic. Shadow, is epic. Realisticness, is epic. You win. AMG. GADOT.

Allie

Gadot(Armando) is a defense attorney from Phoenix Wright who was poisoned by Phoenix's old girlfriend and forced into a coma where he came back blind and forced to wear the visor, though he is not able to see the color red.

He becomes a prosecutor in hopes of defeating Phoenix Wright in court after learning that Mia Fey was dead when he awoke from his coma, and learned that Phoenix Wright couldn't stop her death.

Gadot is the man with the visor with three red lines in that avatar you posted.

kev453

Quote from: Allie on September 03, 2010, 09:27:37 AM
Gadot(Armando) is a defense attorney from Phoenix Wright who was poisoned by Phoenix's old girlfriend and forced into a coma where he came back blind and forced to wear the visor, though he is not able to see the color red.

He becomes a prosecutor in hopes of defeating Phoenix Wright in court after learning that Mia Fey was dead when he awoke from his coma, and learned that Phoenix Wright couldn't stop her death.

Gadot is the man with the visor with three red lines in that avatar you posted.

/faceplant

Now can you tell me what you think of the skitty?

mo9

September 03, 2010, 12:39:07 PM #38 Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 05:13:45 PM by mo9
and btw allie's sigi is good umm 9.5/10  
u lost 0.5 cause i think its a little empty
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

Allie thinks you took the skitty sig to the next level by bringing in the cute personality of the skitty and inputting it into a sig with such a peaceful and beautiful background.
;]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-